+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Omid93

Nov 14, 2018
Just post here. All info all applicants:)

Applicant #1

Days in Canada: ?
Application sent on: ?
Application received on: September 6, 2018
AOR: November 16, 2018
In process: November 27, 2018

Applicant #2

Days in Canada: 1107
Application sent on: October 29, 2018
Application received on: October 31, 2018
AOR: January 11, 2019
In process: January 19, 2019

Applicant #3

Days in Canada: 1190
Application sent on: November 08, 2018
Application received on: November 13, 2018
AOR: January 18, 2019
In process: January 23, 2019

Applicant #4

Days in Canada: 1257
Application sent on: January 13, 2019
Application received on: January 16, 2019

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hii Iam empathic to your situation ,
Hmmm ... baby part is more predictable and ircc test invite is bit unpredictable... you are mixing two different outcomes , if it really comes to the point you can't make it to the test you can always explain your priorities.
Good poi t.

Av123

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Finally Got AOR few minutes ago
Please Update SS
Thank you so much and good luck to everyone.
Now i will wait from them just one email(will do Test and ceremony in one day since i live in very Rural area)
What is that Area called.

Av123

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Good morning all,

I have been going through the Forum and I saw someone saying that they live in a rural area and they will be getting citizenship test and ceremony in one day. My question is do all rural areas do citizenship test and ceremony in one day? Because I'm in a rural area of 3800 persons would I do citizenship test and ceremony in one day?

Vesimsyd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Good morning all,

I have been going through the Forum and I saw someone saying that they live in a rural area and they will be getting citizenship test and ceremony in one day. My question is do all rural areas do citizenship test and ceremony in one day? Because I'm in a rural area of 3800 persons would I do citizenship test and ceremony in one day?
Wow 1 day ?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Good morning all,

I think criteria is not being from rural area it is if the office processing ur app is bit farther from u they prefer making u travel for just a day. So depends where is that rural area u guyz talking abt and how far from office processing ur app

Av123

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I think criteria is not being from rural area it is if the office processing ur app is bit farther from u they prefer making u travel for just a day. So depends where is that rural area u guyz talking abt and how far from office processing ur app
When you say far, how many hours are we talking about?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
When you say far, how many hours are we talking about?
Well thats upto the local office if they think its not reasonable for a person to travel that long twice they do offer some applicants that choice, and some of the urgent processing guyz are also put in same league. So no set criteria in terms of distance or commute just reasonableness test

Av123

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Well thats upto the local office if they think its not reasonable for a person to travel that long twice they do offer some applicants that choice, and some of the urgent processing guyz are also put in same league. So no set criteria in terms of distance or commute just reasonableness test
Im In Amaranth Ontario, what would your Guess be?
I dont know where the offices are but I guess they are a couple hours away.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Im In Amaranth Ontario, what would your Guess be?
I dont know where the offices are but I guess they are a couple hours away.
I think i told u once that u might be processed eithee by kitchener or mississauga. So in either case i think they might offer u this option but again there arw quite alot of other factors which will impact this like security checks, processing time etc

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
What is that Area called.
Yeah ,will do Test in first day then we go to Hotel sleeping then second day will be ceremony,my town call Sioux Lookout (it is located North West Ontario) you can google it,no one here,believe me ,i am alone person here ,working in the hospital (i am a Doctor) ,i called CIC and they told me that ,they said you will do test and ceremony within one or 2 days ,so now i am waiting from them just one email ,they said we do that 2 or 3 times every year ,so I expect my test and ceremony be on May together or April ,you can call CIC and ask them about your area