+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Xtopher

May 11, 2016
Well if they found the photos why the hell did they return ur app? You should have included a cover letter to ask them to consider ur app being received in November. We really wont be able tell as this is quite a unique case unless someone who experienced similar situation comes up
Thank for your response. I sent it with a cover letter, so finger crossed.

Xtopher

May 11, 2016
Jan appl. pool. Why I am saying this because of my own experience; My appl was received on sept 6 and returned dec 4 saying I did not include the fees receipt. Even though I am a million % sure I sent the fees receipt . They asked me to send the same appl. with the copy of the receipt which I did on Dec 5 and I wrote "RESUBMISSION" on the envelope. Still, I have NOT yet got my AOR which means it is being treated as Dec. appl. and not sept . application.
Oh well. that's just sad. But all good. Good luck with yours as well.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is a difficult situation but I did not understand one point: How does the Indian Government know that you become a Canadian Citizen and you need to revoke your citizenship? I believe it is only in theory and on paper, they can not know if there is not a strange communication between India and Canada.
It is not for the sake of India only.

Lots of applications and communications with several governments will ask for his nationality. If he does not state the indian that he did not revoke, this will amount to fraudulent misrepresentation.