+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Ystl

Jan 5, 2019
QQ,

CIC will not return an application once one gets the AOR for not signing an application or picture. Would they?

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
My first set of applications was returned ,as I forgot to send my daughter health card . And I resend just replaceing her form as fresh application with explaining letter. As my and my wife application we’re check and photos were sticked on forms in white small pouch. Second time it was accepted . From m point of view if your application are checked and they mention only to what every is needed please do that only.

Remember if you are crossing 90 days on date change form , if you crossing 6 months in photo changed them .
Do we stick the photo since from the form it seems like the white and green boxes on the form are for official use only.

brontosky

Dec 18, 2014
Hello guys! I just sent my returned application back to CIC. I'm wondering how this will impact processing time of my application, I assume it will get other two months to get AOR now.
Should I continue to report my status here? Or it is better to report in January 2019 topic now, since my application was sent back and resubmitted in january?

SKK19

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Friends,

Join us in spreadsheet

ID: SKK19
App.Type: Family (3)
Physical Presence Days: 1443
App dated: Nov 2, 2018
App Sent: Nov 3, 2018
App Recd: Nov 9, 2018
AOR: Jan 24, 2019

Best wishes for all !!

gkommepalli

Mar 14, 2015
Yes it will work u can use proof even if it is expired and you took it for citizenship or immigration purposes. Now I don't know if u r talking abt same test result u used for PR or some other
Yes, I took the test for Immigration purpose, but I didn't use this for my PR. I took twice the test. I use another test report for my PR. My average score is the same.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hello guys! I just sent my returned application back to CIC. I'm wondering how this will impact processing time of my application, I assume it will get other two months to get AOR now.
Should I continue to report my status here? Or it is better to report in January 2019 topic now, since my application was sent back and resubmitted in january?
You can follow this thread but better to get included in Jan spreadsheet as u will be in that batch now

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Yes, I took the test for Immigration purpose, but I didn't use this for my PR. I took twice the test. I use another test report for my PR. My average score is the same.
U shus have sent the copy of that other report. But anyways fingers crossed lets hope they accept this one as well

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
U shus have sent the copy of that other report. But anyways fingers crossed lets hope they accept this one as well
Why does it have to be the same as one we submitted during the PR. In my opinion, it can be anything IELTS report given you have more or same as the minimum score needed (I guess CLB 4)

Ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english///helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=595&top=5

below is the excerpt
Can I submit the results from a third-party language test that I took when I first applied to immigrate to Canada as proof I meet the citizenship language requirement?
Yes. You may send the same third-party language test results from your immigration application with your application for citizenship. There is no expiration date for third-party language test results for citizenship applicants.

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
Yes make sure ur forms r not signed more than 90 days old when ircc receive that. So to be on safe side print forms again with updated schedules in form where date is mentioned sign them current dated and update ur physical presence days as well

I had signed the forms on Nov 11 as my application date. I got it returned because I forgot to give birth certificate of my daughter.

If I use same set of forms and send them back with FEDEX / UPS it will surely reach them before Feb 11 that is before 90 days

So simply I can add additional document , with note and copy of fees paid receipt I should be fine ? right ....

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
I had signed the forms on Nov 11 as my application date. I got it returned because I forgot to give birth certificate of my daughter.

If I use same set of forms and send them back with FEDEX / UPS it will surely reach them before Feb 11 that is before 90 days

So simply I can add additional document , with note and copy of fees paid receipt I should be fine ? right ....
Yes

Reactions: rahulpune82

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Why does it have to be the same as one we submitted during the PR. In my opinion, it can be anything IELTS report given you have more or same as the minimum score needed (I guess CLB 4)

Ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english///helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=595&top=5

below is the excerpt
Can I submit the results from a third-party language test that I took when I first applied to immigrate to Canada as proof I meet the citizenship language requirement?
Yes. You may send the same third-party language test results from your immigration application with your application for citizenship. There is no expiration date for third-party language test results for citizenship applicants.
Yes i read that and this is why i said it would have been better if it was same as he used in PR but i believe he can get away with the one he used but wording itself if bit tricky so i cant be sure until he receives his AOR