+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
I had provided them ORIGINALS when I made the application. CIC opened it.

Now for one document which is requested do I need to send transcript again ? I dont have one more transcript thats the problem .
If I were you, I would send copies (a) transcript, (b) degree certificate (c) if apply, letter stating medium of instruction, irrespective of whatever happened with the previous package.

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
Do u mean they kept ur transcript or sent it back?
No they opened the transcript and sent me back the entire application and requested me to send the application and all documents along with Daughters birth certificate.

They did not explicitly mentioned send FRESH copy of transcript they only mentioned send us Complete form and documents

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
No they opened the transcript and sent me back the entire application and requested me to send the application and all documents along with Daughters birth certificate.

They did not explicitly mentioned send FRESH copy of transcript they only mentioned send us Complete form and documents
You do not need to send original or sealed transcript just send a copy of transcript along with a letter that medium of instruction was english if the transcript itself does not say what medium of instruction is

4canada

Jan 21, 2019

I don't think you need to send them a sealed copy of transcripts again. Just send them the opened envelope. I sent a photocopy of my transcript and they accepted that, so you should be good.

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
You do not need to send original or sealed transcript just send a copy of transcript along with a letter that medium of instruction was english if the transcript itself does not say what medium of instruction is
so is it OK now if I send all the documents "AS IS" including transcript they already opened "AS IS" and add the missing document that is daughters birth certificate thats it ...

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
My first set of applications was returned ,as I forgot to send my daughter health card . And I resend just replaceing her form as fresh application with explaining letter. As my and my wife application we’re check and photos were sticked on forms in white small pouch. Second time it was accepted . From m point of view if your application are checked and they mention only to what every is needed please do that only.

Remember if you are crossing 90 days on date change form , if you crossing 6 months in photo changed them .

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
so is it OK now if I send all the documents "AS IS" including transcript they already opened "AS IS" and add the missing document that is daughters birth certificate thats it ...
Yes make sure ur forms r not signed more than 90 days old when ircc receive that. So to be on safe side print forms again with updated schedules in form where date is mentioned sign them current dated and update ur physical presence days as well

Reactions: rahulpune82

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
Yes make sure ur forms r not signed more than 90 days old when ircc receive that. So to be on safe side print forms again with updated schedules in form where date is mentioned sign them current dated and update ur physical presence days as well
ohh ok so I will attach fresh form with same documents and additional requested documents ...

Reactions: Zmaqsood

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hi, I submitted my 2014 IELTS test original report. Does it work?
Yes it will work u can use proof even if it is expired and you took it for citizenship or immigration purposes. Now i dont know if u r talking abt same test result u used for PR or some other

Last edited:

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
One more q - I dont have to pay fees again right ?

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request