+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

wander_ful

Jan 22, 2019
Hello friends,

We re-send our application today and hopefully will get there Monday. I guess I am now considered January applicant but I'll keep this thread to update you guys of my application. This time it's dated and signed today

wander_ful

Jan 22, 2019
Yes. We have our photos done October 29,2018. That should be good, right? To my understanding should be 6 months or less by the time they receive application?

Reactions: Zmaqsood

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
mid nov i think they will receive AOR shortly
I really hope so.. I keep on refreshing my email inbox and spam folder, and check my mailbox daily :( so anxious as I know some takes 4 months or more for AOR, which I think is too much..

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
Hello Friends ...

I applied for my citizenship as family application. My application is returned because I forgot to attach my daughters birth certificate.

I am have it and I am ready to send them the birth certificate.

Now they have sent my entire application back and in that process they opened my transcript provided by university as a language proof.

Now - they have asked to send all the documents do I only need to provide entire set and add the Birth Certificate or I need to give them fresh set of transcripts as they opened it and they want fresh set again ?

Need help in this regards.

Thanks,
Rajesh

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hello Friends ...

I applied for my citizenship as family application. My application is returned because I forgot to attach my daughters birth certificate.

Now they have sent my entire application back and in that process they opened my transcript provided by university as a language proof.

Now - they have asked to send all the documents do I only need to provide entire set and add the Birth Certificate or I need to give them fresh set of transcripts as they opened it and they want fresh set again ?

Thanks,
Rajesh
In my opinion, you do not need to send fresh set of transcript. Reason is, you need to send copies of transcript, degree certificate and letter form the Uni regarding medium of study. Seal set is required when the institution asking for it requires you to submit a original one.

Now my story is, I and my wife send copies of transcript, that we received in a seal envelope and we kept the original transcript with us, along with copies of degree certificate that we received during convocation.

Reactions: milansaha

rahulpune82

Sep 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th May 2014
Doc's Request.
NDVO lost PCC given with MR so asked again in 6th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 24th Sept 2014
Med's Request
4th NOV 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
LANDED..........
16th September
In my opinion, you do not need to send fresh set of transcript. Reason is, you need to send copies of transcript, degree certificate and letter form the Uni regarding medium of study. Seal set is required when the institution asking for it requires you to submit a original one.

Now my story is, I and my wife send copies of transcript, that we received in a seal envelope and we kept the original transcript with us, along with copies of degree certificate that we received during convocation.
I had provided them ORIGINALS when I made the application. CIC opened it.

Now for one document which is requested do I need to send transcript again ? I dont have one more transcript thats the problem .

aj1997

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Kitchener
Hello Friends ...

Thanks,
Rajesh
Hi, when was your application received by CIC?