30-11-2015
LANDED..........
08-12-2015
AOR received today, please update sheet,
Thanks!

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
the spreadsheet had been updated before your useless comment. request access to the spreadsheet, way better than telling people what to do.
what is going on dear,relax,i just politely requested to correct it ,that's all ,people here to help each others.

Reactions: A1969

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Few days ago there was heated debate as to whether file gets transferred to other offices or not and i was of the view it does. Today just going through instruction guide i found this para under submit your application which support ny argument:
"Processing your application The Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Sydney makes sure your application:
meets the minimum processing requirements

includes all the required documents

has the right fee

Your application will be returned if: it doesn’t
meet the minimum processing requirements

doesn’t include the correct fee payment

is not complete

Processing starts once we receive a completed application.

The CPC sends your application to another office for further processing. You will get: acknowledgement of receipt (by mail or e-mail)correspondence asking for more information (in some cases) "

Reactions: A1969

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Hi Guys,
just to update that unfortunately my application was returned today due to stupid mistake I had done and is costing me this agony now. I had completed my form electronically and had put my complete SIN number in the required field but the Form fields automatically cut the last three numbers and just added a plus sign after first three numbers so when I printed it it didnt print my whole number .
I know and am kicking myself for that blunder and why I hadn't checked it before sending it.
So would be re-sending it now on by this weekend by filing the fields with hand rather than electronically.
This is just to update you all and let you all know to beware if you have done the same.

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Just got AOR.. please update the sheet. Thank you.

App delivered - Nov 7th
AOR - Jan 21, 6:20 PM Mountain time

aj1997

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Kitchener
Hi Guys,
just to update that unfortunately my application was returned today due to stupid mistake I had done and is costing me this agony now. I had completed my form electronically and had put my complete SIN number in the required field but the Form fields automatically cut the last three numbers and just added a plus sign after first three numbers so when I printed it it didnt print my whole number .
I know and am kicking myself for that blunder and why I hadn't checked it before sending it.
So would be re-sending it now on by this weekend by filing the fields with hand rather than electronically.
This is just to update you all and let you all know to beware if you have done the same.
Sorry to hear this. I had a question regarding returning of application. It looks like IRCC released new forms and calculator in Dec 2018 (which is after we submitted our application in November). If someone gets their application returned do they have to fill in the new forms all over again?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Sorry to hear this. I had a question regarding returning of application. It looks like IRCC released new forms and calculator in Dec 2018 (which is after we submitted our application in November). If someone gets their application returned do they have to fill in the new forms all over again?
I believe yes as post release of new form any submission will be rejected using old forms

Reactions: aj1997

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hi Guys,
Oh man i am so sorry to hear that. How does that happen? I mean even i filled form using computer but mine went through properly i just double check3d. Why it did what u say in ur case?

aj1997

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Kitchener
Oh man i am so sorry to hear that. How does that happen? I mean even i filled form using computer but mine went through properly i just double check3d. Why it did what u say in ur case?
It might have to do with the version of the PDF editor they used to edit the PDF file. They might be using an older version of Adobe for instance.

Reactions: Zmaqsood