+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 16, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 12, 2019.
Whats ur location and physical presence days? Single or family applicant as couldnt find ur timeline

KarenJKT

Jan 16, 2019
Hello everyone,I am new here,please add me .thanks
App.Type: single
Physical presence days: 1770
App.sent :30th October 2018
App.received: 09th November 2018
AOR: Pending

Av123

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Sydney is just kind of sorting office and forward it to ur local office once after AOR. Now i dont know which local office u belong to, knowing that helps u have an idea what pace that office process applications at.
Ia it cic office

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Sydney is just kind of sorting office and forward it to ur local office once after AOR. Now i dont know which local office u belong to, knowing that helps u have an idea what pace that office process applications at.
This is a myth, that applications are moved to local offices to get processed. If that was the case they would ask you to mail it to the respective locations and reduce their transportation costs.
In the below link IRCC explains what each site does.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices.html

Only in the circumstance of overload, they may transfer files to other locations.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
This is a myth, that applications are moved to local offices to get processed. If that was the case they would ask you to mail it to the respective locations and reduce their transportation costs.
In the below link IRCC explains what each site does.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices.html

Only in the circumstance of overload, they may transfer files to other locations.
man u r funny. Once u get ur AOR ur file is transferred to local office which is closest to u to process and complete rest of the steps. Test, interview and ceremonies are always held at ur local offices and any further document requests are initiated by local office as well. If u think this is not the case i highly recommend u to plz go through forums this might clear some confsion.

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
man u r funny. Once u get ur AOR ur file is transferred to local office which is closest to u to process and complete rest of the steps. Test, interview and ceremonies are always held at ur local offices and any further document requests are initiated by local office as well. If u think this is not the case i highly recommend u to plz go through forums this might clear some confsion.
focus on aor and aor and only AOR .. THIS IS WORST THAN WAITING FOR PR .. MY VACATION IS ON TOSS

sms2014

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Citizenship application
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2018
AOR Received.
08-01-2019
File Transfer...
In process - 15 January 2019
LANDED..........
April 2015 By Grace of LORD JESUS
Just saw ECA's updated to "In Process"....
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 16, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 8, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on January 15, 2019.
Please update spreadsheet. Thanks!! Good Luck to all !!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Just saw ECA's updated to "In Process"....
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 8, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on January 15, 2019.
Please update spreadsheet. Thanks!! Good Luck to all !!
Calgary is one of fastest processing office

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Did you even read the link I posted? so you are saying you know more than IRCC. Well good for you then.
And for your point. Ceremonies and tests happen in your local area for your convenience and not because it is being processed at that location.
Order ATIP when you get you file # and you will understand.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Did you even read the link I posted? so you are saying you know more than IRCC. Well good for you then.
And for your point. Ceremonies and tests happen in your local area for your convenience and not because it is being processed at that location.
Order ATIP when you get you file # and you will understand.
Man i did read ur link and in no way i am claiming to know more than IRCC. Point i am trying to make which u r failing to understand is local office do get involved whether it be tests, interview and/or ceremonies that require them to have ur case get transferred to them whether it be partial or in full. This is where the processing speed of local office comes into play. Go to spreadsheet and u will notice files sent from calgary are moving way faster than anyother place, so if CPC sydney is processing as per ur claim why is that GTA applicants still waiting for results even after 1 yr and calgary ppl getting citizenship in few months?