+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys happy Holidays and seasons greeting ... was just wondering if anybody of sept or later applicants recieved AOR yet ....
Sep and October applicants receiving AORs now. Check the sheet for details.
It takes ~ 70 days to get it, so Novembter applicants should see them coming February 1st to March 20.

Srigem

Mar 2, 2015
I submitted only one identity proof for my son in the application. That is health card. How to correct this? Even I submitted PR card, but that will not be considered as ID proof.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted only one identity proof for my son in the application. That is health card. How to correct this? Even I submitted PR card, but that will not be considered as ID proof.
Check if you satisfy the instructions in this page:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0003-application-canadian-citizenship-minors-under-18-years.html

Two (2) pieces of the child’s personal identification

Both pieces of identification should show your child’s name and date of birth, one of which must have a photo on it.

Examples include:

• school record
  • health insurance card
If there is information on both sides of your child’s personal identification documents, provide a photocopy of both sides.

For a child under school age, identification such as:

• a passport page containing his or her photo and personal details, or
  • a hospital or immunization record, may be provided

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Dear friends,
Happy New Year.
Does anyone knows, why there are some people from Sep 2018, who has not recieved their AOR, but so many Oct 2018, has recieved their AOR.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
Happy New Year.
Does anyone knows, why there are some people from Sep 2018, who has not recieved their AOR, but so many Oct 2018, has recieved their AOR.
On this forum, 84% of September applicants received AOR, while 32% of October applicants received AOR. This looks pretty normal.

Reactions: dimon__ch

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018

my file was return because of this i only submitted birth certificate , pr card and passport copy ,when i submitted second time i submitted birth cert ,health card,immunization report , school progress report with photo on school letter , usa visa page with photo of my child, passport copy and big explanation letter . i wasted 3 months in this and i felt so bad .

Cutiekim23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
Doc's Request.
31-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Happy new year everyone!!

I’m not sure if I already added on the spreadsheet. Can someone give me a link for the spreadsheet please? Thank you!

Srigem

Mar 2, 2015
my file was return because of this i only submitted birth certificate , pr card and passport copy ,when i submitted second time i submitted birth cert ,health card,immunization report , school progress report with photo on school letter , usa visa page with photo of my child, passport copy and big explanation letter . i wasted 3 months in this and i felt so bad .
So is there anyway to correct it before my application is rejected.

itravel

Jan 2, 2019
Kindly add my details to the spreadsheet

ID: itravel
App.Type: Family of 3
Physical Presence Days: 1080
App Sent: 03-Nov-2018
App Recd: 09-Nov-2018

sms2014

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Citizenship application
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2018
AOR Received.
08-01-2019
File Transfer...
In process - 15 January 2019
LANDED..........
April 2015 By Grace of LORD JESUS

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Kindly add my details to the spreadsheet

ID: itravel
App.Type: Family of 3
Physical Presence Days: 1080
App Sent: 03-Nov-2018
App Recd: 09-Nov-2018
Are you sure your physical presence is correct? Because minimum required is 1095

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Any idea if we need to update CIC about our change in family situation. I and my wife applied as family and we are expecting a baby. We did not mentioned about pregnancy in our application (cover letter) and not sure if we have to.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Any idea if we need to update CIC about our change in family situation. I and my wife applied as family and we are expecting a baby. We did not mentioned about pregnancy in our application (cover letter) and not sure if we have to.
If you are permanent resident and are in canada you do not need to inform. As you newborn is canadian citizen by birth

Reactions: dimon__ch

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No need. The baby is not involved in this application. If it was born in Canada, it is Canadian. If it was born outside, you will need to apply for a visa for it, and go through sponsorship. Anyway, it does not affect your family eligibility and you have no obligation to alert them.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So is there anyway to correct it before my application is rejected.
It is not "rejected". You will be asked to correct the error and send again. In any case, you will have to wait as you cannot send multiple applications. You may need to resign the application forms.