+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think Ive been added to the sheet yet, can someone add me please?

ID: Panka79
App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1492.5
App Sent: 11/21/18
App Recd: 11/26/18
AOR:
In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
a
I dont think Ive been added to the sheet yet, can someone add me please?

ID: Panka79
Physical Presence Days: 1492.5
App Sent: 11/21/18
AOR:
In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:
added

Justyna

Feb 21, 2016
Hello,

I think I am not added yet

App.Type: Family of 2
Physical Presence Days: 1252
App Sent: Nov 20th
App Recd: Nov 26th

Thank you!

gkommepalli

Mar 14, 2015
App.Type: Family of 3
Physical Presence Days: 1138
App Sent: Nov 20th
App Recd: Nov 23th

Please add me in the spreadsheet
Thank you!

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Hi Guys ,
Any response in the right direction would be helpful.
I am confused as I have applied already for a PR renewal along with Citizenship application in november so hence part of this group.
Now I need to re-new my Security Guard License and it requires a document to show that I am legally authorized to work in Canada and my PR has already expired as of 9 Dec.
My Current SG liscence expires in Jan 2019.Can I do something to expedite either case so that I can renew my SG license and be able to work ?

regards
Syed

aj1997

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Kitchener
Hi Guys ,
I am confused as I have applied already for a PR renewal along with Citizenship application in november so hence part of this group.
Now I need to re-new my Security Guard License and it requires a document to show that I am legally authorized to work in Canada and my PR has already expired as of 9 Dec.
My Current SG liscence expires in Jan 2019.Can I do something to expedite either case so that I can renew my SG license and be able to work ?

regards
Syed
Not sure if this helps, but just because your PR card expired doesn't mean you are no longer a Permanent Resident. Your status in Canada is still a "Permanent Resident". It is exactly like the case of a passport, just because your passport expired doesn't mean you are no longer a citizen of that country. PR card is only a document. Your status will remain a Permanent Resident and therefore you are legally authorized to work in Canada. Many workplaces require your SIN card number and from that they can determine your status. I believe the first three digits of the SIN card tell whether you are a Permanent Resident or a foreign worker, but I might be wrong(not too sure of that). Your SIN card is active for 99 years or so. Hence, if you haven't voluntarily renounced your PR status, you still continue to be a permanent resident and can work anywhere in Canada.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys ,

regards
Syed
I think you are eligible for urgent processing. Check this reply earlier
this is information from CIC about urgent processing ,hopefully it helps you

We can only process citizenship applications urgently in special cases. We check every urgent request to see if it meets the conditions for urgent processing. If your application doesn’t meet the conditions, we will process it normally.

To apply for urgent processing, you must be eligible to apply for citizenship and have an emergency, such as:

• needing Canadian citizenship to:
    • apply for a job
    • avoid losing your job
    • go to a Canadian school, college or university
  • needing to travel because of death or serious illness in your family and you can’t get a passport in your current nationality
  • receiving a successful Federal Court decision on an appeal on a previous application for citizenship
Even if these conditions apply to you, we may not be able to process your request urgently. If we do process your request urgently, we may not be able to do it in time to help your situation.

If you haven’t sent us your application:
  1. Download and print the Application for Canadian Citizenship
  2. Complete the application
    • answer all the questions
  3. Write an explanation of why you need urgent processing
    • include any documents that will support your explanation
  4. In your envelope, include your:
    • application
    • explanation
    • photographs
    • fee payment
    • required documents
  5. Write “Request Urgent Processing – Grant of Citizenship” in large, dark letters on the envelope
  6. Mail your application to the address in the instruction guide
If you have already sent your application and now need urgent processing:
Fill out the Web form explaining why you need urgent processing and include:

• your full name, date of birth, email address and telephone numbers
  • your UCI or application number
  • any documents that will support your explanation
    • files must in PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DOC, or DOCX format
    • files must be 2 MB or smaller
    • if you include multiple files, the total size must be 3.5 MB or smaller

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
Hi Guys ,

regards
Syed
you are eligible for urgent processing since your job is affected.

sonico

Apr 9, 2014
Please add me

ID:
sonico
Physical Presence Days: 1527.5
App Sent: 11/23/18
AOR:
In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Hi Guys ,

regards
Syed
Use your landing document to prove your legally eligible to work in Canada. that solved your issue.

Reactions: syedpost