+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Sunniexx

Feb 4, 2019
address on the envelope does not matter. the only case, the CIC address was also wrong and the envelope returned to the unit 40.
When i checked my mail, it delivered to the correct address. 49 Dorchester street, Sydney , Ns, B1P 5Z2. The letter was signed by Clayton.

aj1997

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Kitchener
@PHCA and all others who ordered the hard copy of the book, I got my books in the mail today. I didn't have to pay any amount. I am assuming that the $10.27 Shipping and Handling fee is already paid by IRCC when they send the books.

Reactions: PHCA

aj1997

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Kitchener
Yes, i thought so nov applicant gona write test in march.I should start preparing now hahah
It depends on each processing office. For example, my application will be processed by the Kitchener office. I have another friend from Kitchener who applied in May 2018 but hasn't received his test invite yet. There is no way November Kitchener Waterloo applicants can write exam in March when May people itself haven't received test invites yet.

gkommepalli

Mar 14, 2015
@PHCA and all others who ordered the hard copy of the book, I got my books in the mail today. I didn't have to pay any amount. I am assuming that the $10.27 Shipping and Handling fee is already paid by IRCC when they send the books.
Hey, Not sure why you guys are buying the discover Canada books. We can grab from local library free of cost.

mauritiusbride

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
The first thing they check is confirming ur physical presence by verifying data they receive from CBSA. And then depending on office they can issue test invite before criminal or background checks which is also a resson why it takes quite long after test to receive oath ceremony invite. But some office prefer doing background checks before issuing test invite which will result in getting oath invitation quicker
thanks for the info...you are right

Jassvirk

Jan 9, 2019
It depends on each processing office. For example, my application will be processed by the Kitchener office. I have another friend from Kitchener who applied in May 2018 but hasn't received his test invite yet. There is no way November Kitchener Waterloo applicants can write exam in March when May people itself haven't received test invites yet.

Mine 4 friends citizenship process completed within 6 months with test and oath ceremonies and we don't knw what happened wrong with your friend's file.Sounds like something is fishy in story.Nobdoy wait that long.Every file is different.

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Nice.. I still haven't received any second email. :confused: hope to receive it soon, I wanna start my review! ;)

Reactions: aj1997

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
I think it's different for everyone. Some will be processed at the same time, some will take a little while.. that's why I said after In Process update, everyone here will have different timelines.. we can all just hope and pray for the best. :)

aj1997

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Kitchener
Mine 4 friends citizenship process completed within 6 months with test and oath ceremonies and we don't knw what happened wrong with your friend's file.Sounds like something is fishy in story.Nobdoy wait that long.Every file is different.
Pretty sure there is nothing wrong with his file. It's just that the Kitchener office is really very very slow. Have a look at the excel spreadsheet for people from Waterloo, Kitchener, Guelph or Cambridge. No one from April 2018 applicants and after has received test invitations. They are most likely working on March 2018 right now and should get to April soon. But November is a far time away as far as Kitchener is concerned.

Saskatoon office, on the other hand, is quite quick in processing applications. Even August 2018 people from Saskatoon have received test invites!

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
My Ecas got updated today.
It says:

Application received: Nov 23
They send me mail: Feb 2

I was wondering how come my application received says nov 23 when it got delivered Nov 26? Anyone have any idea?

Thanks