+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Question - how often would you check your ecas after in process update?

Also it got me thinking that after 'In process' update, we will all be on our own journeys as some will be non-routine and lucky ones will have straightforward apps :( but still hoping we all just go straight to test, dm, and oath!!! :)

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Question - how often would you check your ecas after in process update?

Also it got me thinking that after 'In process' update, we will all be on our own journeys as some will be non-routine and lucky ones will have straightforward apps :( but still hoping we all just go straight to test, dm, and oath!!! :)
Well i think there wont be any update for us for couple of months as right now some of august nd sept ppl r getting processed but quote a lot ppl from prev months r still waiting

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Well i think there wont be any update for us for couple of months as right now some of august nd sept ppl r getting processed but quote a lot ppl from prev months r still waiting
That's true.. well true waiting begins after In Process update I guess lol. Will try to prepare for RQ just in case :confused: I had 700+ days outside Canada as PR...

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
That's true.. well true waiting begins after In Process update I guess lol. Will try to prepare for RQ just in case :confused: I had 700+ days outside Canada as PR...
Thank God i have straight forward travel history just couple of trips. My worry is i am self employed and work from home and part time student as well so no idea if this has any bearing on cirizenship application

Reactions: PHCA

aj1997

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Kitchener
That's strange. I ordered mine last week and it just says $0.00.. maybe bcos of location? I'm from Calgary.

By the way, do you know how we can check status of delivery or how long before we receive the book in the mail?
I don't think the location matters because the shipment has originated from Ottawa which is closer to my place (Waterloo, Ont) than Calgary lol.
Also, the book is for free but there is some shipping and handling fee of $10.27.

My order dispatch email had a Canada Post tracking number with which I am tracking the parcel. I order it on 26th Jan and I am expecting it to arrive by the end of this week (that's what the Canada Post tracker says)

naj.zr

Jan 6, 2019
Hope i get mine faster i didn't go out of country for 4 years and i applied exactly a year before my fifth year

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Thank God i have straight forward travel history just couple of trips. My worry is i am self employed and work from home and part time student as well so no idea if this has any bearing on cirizenship application
I think that shouldn't be a problem.. hope everything goes well for us all here! :) I left Canada just once though.. stayed here for 3yrs straight so still hoping it'll still be a straightforward application for me. :)

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
I don't think the location matters because the shipment has originated from Ottawa which is closer to my place (Waterloo, Ont) than Calgary lol.
Also, the book is for free but there is some shipping and handling fee of $10.27.

My order dispatch email had a Canada Post tracking number with which I am tracking the parcel. I order it on 26th Jan and I am expecting it to arrive by the end of this week (that's what the Canada Post tracker says)
I only have order number.. is that useful to track?