along with MR,submitted on 20th December
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I'm down to the final stretch,

Oath Letter Date - July 30
Oath Ceremony - August 29

Thank you all for your support throughout this process, and best of luck with your applications!
Congrats!!!
Which office did process your file please?

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey wilderman, I am surprised you were right word by word. I just got off the phone and man there response was 100% same like you said, that everything is in order and wait since official time is 12 months. :) LOL

But agent said to me that if I am worried that I will receive letter to write my CTZtest when I am out of country, he said I could write to IRCC and ask them to schedule my test earlier, it's upto them then if they consider it or Not... But after reading your reply, I am just thinking it may not be good idea to poke around into my application and ask them to schedule me for test as they will wonder what's going on. The main reason is I want to avoid coming back by rescheduling my flight paying extra for it and then screwing up my vacation time, it will be a mess if they sent letter during that time when I am out of country on vacation which is why I am bit worried. I wonder what is your advise?
By the way, I am from fredericton,NB, which is already super slow province.
Judging by the time between invite and test, I'd say you will get a good heads up and may be able to reschedule your trip with enough time ahead. Just keep watching the trends and check if your office is showing any signs of life.

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Got test invite for Aug 19 at Scarborough. What all documents do I need to carry with me?
Please dont forget the landing paper.They ask for it.

Ranbir4u

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Hi whoever in this group applied as a family and got their status changed to Decision Made after Citizenship test, please confirm if the status of your minor child got changed to Decision made as well or still showing as In Process.

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi whoever in this group applied as a family and got their status changed to Decision Made after Citizenship test, please confirm if the status of your minor child got changed to Decision made as well or still showing as In Process.
I applied for my family.After test the status of myself and my wives one changed into decision made but the kids one still in process

_KK8512_

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Calling on Ottawa applicants again
Any updates on your end? I’m still waiting for the oath invite.
December applicant from Ottawa here, no updates on my end. I am actually keeping an eye on your updates as well as PhdStream's haha. Like I mentioned elsewhere, I was told by my interviewer that oath will be scheduled in October, so I am not expecting movement until it's closer to October.

BNT

May 22, 2011
Hi Folks,

I received my Test invite today via email from Scarborough office for August 28th.
I received Fingerprint request on April 15th and submitted it on the same day.

jamdon24

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Anyone else here in PEI? I am still waiting for test invite (from late November submission).....TBH...not 100% sure they even offer the test on PEI. Anyone know for sure?

Thank you!!