Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Aor November 15 2018... don't know what to do... depressed
Aor Nov 2, still waiting no updates I share your depression. Inland applicant, I do believe they have been sabotaging our batch

Amit#

May 28, 2019
Same boat!

Sept 2018

=(
I got to know by one of my friend that he got PPR just in 3 months of filing.
Just want to know if there is something different in your profile.
E.g. I filed as a single person though I am married as I am living separately and a divorce case is going.
Is something similar are different than general is in your profile too.

Amit#

May 28, 2019
Aor Nov 2, still waiting no updates I share your depression. Inland applicant, I do believe they have been sabotaging our batch
got to know by one of my friend that he got PPR just in 3 months of filing.
E.g. I filed as a single person though I am married as I am living separately and a divorce case is going.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I got to know by one of my friend that he got PPR just in 3 months of filing.
Not really.

I am under review required since Dec 2018!! POF...I sent all docs I could but they were unable to clear it out! Now with this COVID situation they will blame it forever for the delay on my application.

But the truth is they were one year late already before COVID started

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Got an email from Ottawa Office:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
I am in a similar situation, were you able to find out what those additional verifications were for? I got a same reply from ottawa, little tensed