+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Omg congratulations @SithLord ! Im a little late to the party. Don't check this forum regularly any more but I was thinking about your case the other day.

So so happy that you got through finally!
Thank you!!! Such a relief to have made it through :)

My second application processing went a lot faster and much smoother.

Amit#

May 28, 2019
Hi All,

I am still waiting and the application shows background verification in process since May 2019. I applied in Nov 2018.
Is the anything I can do to know what exactly is going on in my case.
I tried web form several times but they give stereotype replies.
Please advice!!
Regards
Amit

Reactions: MahaJ23

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
AOR December 6 2018. VO: Ottawa

I just got an email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. I'm guessing all of you who are waiting also got this? Seems automated.

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: ####@#####.###

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archavin89

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
AOR December 6 2018. VO: Ottawa

I just got an email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. I'm guessing all of you who are waiting also got this? Seems automated.

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: ####@#####.###

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
I also received it

AOR Sept 2018

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi All,

I am still waiting and the application shows background verification in process since May 2019. I applied in Nov 2018.
Is the anything I can do to know what exactly is going on in my case.
I tried web form several times but they give stereotype replies.
Please advice!!
Regards
Amit
What does the GCMS note say?