+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi guys can some one have me the name of Present MP whom I can mark a mail regarding my application
Every province and city has their own MPs. I am not sure which one you should approach.
Where are you planning to land? What destination you mentioned in the application?

Amit#

May 28, 2019
Hi All,

I am writing after a long time.
I am still in the status of background processing since May 2019.
Wrote couple of times to them and they give the same reply that it's in process and will get back to u if anything additional is required.
Anyone else waiting for PPR or I am the only one left.
Please reply and advice!!!

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi All,

Wrote couple of times to them and they give the same reply that it's in process and will get back to u if anything additional is required.
Hey......I'm Aor November 15 2018 ...still waiting

Kobby75

Oct 15, 2019
Hey......I'm Aor November 15 2018 ...still waiting
Did they mention that on a file transfer email
Hi All,

I am also waiting... I received similar mail for file transfer to Edmonton... Ever since they transferred it in may 19,no update til now. The status is still In Process.

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Did they mention that on a file transfer email

I am also waiting... I received similar mail for file transfer to Edmonton... Ever since they transferred it in may 19,no update til now. The status is still In Process.
I have no idea .... about what's happening....no response to my webform...just generic reply.... it's been 1.5 years...I try not to think about it...but I can't stop thinking about it.,..

Amit#

May 28, 2019
With family...how about you
Sorry I was not checking this thread due to covid19.
My case is little different which is that me and my wife are living separately since 2012 and a divorce case is going on.
I have provided doc for all this to them while filing for pr.
Points were calculated for myself only.
No kids.
Not sure what is the reason...as whenever I write them through web form they give a generic reply that the file is under processing.
Not sure what to do?
If anyone can guide.

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Sorry I was not checking this thread due to covid19.
My case is little different which is that me and my wife are living separately since 2012 and a divorce case is going on.
I have provided doc for all this to them while filing for pr.
Points were calculated for myself only.
No kids.
Not sure what is the reason...as whenever I write them through web form they give a generic reply that the file is under processing.
Not sure what to do?
If anyone can guide.
Are they still working now? The ircc ?