Passport Req..
26-09-2019

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
Hi guys! I am a silent observer.
AOR - 24th Dec 2018
Meds Passed - 6th Feb 2019
VO - NDVO
Verification calls to me and my employer couple of times - Last week of July 2019
Nothing after that, no remeds, no replies to webforms.

Any idea if they're still working amidst Covid-19 outbreak?

I feel like going in front of NDVO with a huge placard saying - Most incapable, unprofessional, freeloaders, snails, Idlers and hire me also (i would love to get paid to do nothing).

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Aor November 15 2018... don't know what to do... depressed
Sorry to hear that brother, I am coming back to this forum after new year, coz I got my copr on new year day itself, it’s really heart braking to see ppl are still waiting from 2018, I know that pain and anxiety I have been through that , since I was NOV 10, 2018 AOR, hang in there bud. . That’s all I can say ... it’s takes a lot more than just being patience

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
HAPPY FOR YOU BRO SITHLORD , FINALLY MODT AWAITED PPR OF THIS FORUM ... if anyone wants to learn never give up and give hope to others it’s “SITHLORD”

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Sorry to hear that brother, I am coming back to this forum after new year, coz I got my copr on new year day itself, it’s really heart braking to see ppl are still waiting from 2018, I know that pain and anxiety I have been through that , since I was NOV 10, 2018 AOR, hang in there bud. . That’s all I can say ... it’s takes a lot more than just being patience
☹

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
A bit late in sharing this news but I didn’t want to jinx it!
Finally we have our passports stamped. A long and excruciating journey has come to an end. Below is my timeline:
Aor -21st November 2018.
Loooooongggggg silence of 14 months.
ADR for POF - January 25th 2020
Adr submitted - 29th January 2020
Re-medicals request - February 15th 2020.
Re-medicals done - February 21st 2020
Medicals passed - 2nd March
Passport request - 4th March
Passports submitted - VFS chandigarh 6th March
Passports collected - 20th March.

Just when we had lost hope, with the ADR, things started to gather momentum and happened really fast. I hope all the remaining applicants get PPR soon.
Congratulations

Jan 8, 2019
PPR FINALLY!

Hi all. Firstly, I want to thank all of you who have posted their stories here and helped me get through this. Here is my timelines:
AOR 30th Nov 2018
October 2019 (re-medical request). No updated from Nov'18 to Oct'19.
Before getting my re-medical done, I wrote to them that my marriage is fixed for December'19 and I want to add my spouse to my application. (because I was sure they would approve my application as single a few days after re-meds)
They replied giving me time till Jan'20 to submit proofs to add my spouce (like marriage certificate, spouse medicals, PCC)
Submitted spouse details in Jan'20 and added her to my application.
February 2020: Got an update that our PR is approved and need both primary and spouse passports for stamping within 30days
Submitted Passport is VFS Bangalore on 16th March. Passport stamped and received it on 20th March.

AGAIN. Thank you so much everybody. And for people who are still waiting, please don't be disheartened, Forget about the PR and keep doing things like you've never applied for it. And before you realise you will have an update. That's exactly what I went through and i'm sure most of us here went through.

Reactions: greenboymx

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
PPR FINALLY!

Hi all. Firstly, I want to thank all of you who have posted their stories here and helped me get through this. Here is my timelines:
AOR 30th Nov 2018
Before getting my re-medical done, I wrote to them that my marriage is fixed for December'19 and I want to add my spouse to my application. (because I was sure they would approve my application as single a few days after re-meds)
They replied giving me time till Jan'20 to submit proofs to add my spouce (like marriage certificate, spouse medicals, PCC)
February 2020: Got an update that our PR is approved and need both primary and spouse passports for stamping within 30days
Submitted Passport is VFS Bangalore on 16th March. Passport stamped and received it on 20th March.

AGAIN. Thank you so much everybody. And for people who are still waiting, please don't be disheartened, Forget about the PR and keep doing things like you've never applied for it. And before you realise you will have an update. That's exactly what I went through and i'm sure most of us here went through.
Congratulations man. That is a long wait.

I hope everybody on this thread gets their PPR soon. This is the probably my favorite thread on the whole forum because Nov 2018 was my AOR month.

Reactions: greenboymx

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
PPR FINALLY!

AOR 30th Nov 2018

Congratulations