+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Finally, we have got the VISA stamped. We will pick up the passports soon. The online status states "Approved" with the counterfoil numbers.

This forum has been such a big help! Thank you everyone!! The people who are still waiting, don't loose hope, your turn will come soon.

I will be active in this forum to help my fellow forum members :)

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
With a very heavy heart it is to informed that, I have finally got a Refusal Letter after 15 months of wait today after sending a reply of PFL due to employment issues.

Now I have a one simple question, how will I re-apply again ? What is the procedure ? Will I re-apply under the current profile which I had or what ?

1- Will I make a new profile?
2- Will I make a new profile in the existing account?
3- Will my refused profile will be deleted automatically or whats the procedure ?

Please help.

I cant afford consultant, they are charging $3,000. Want to do in on my own.

Plus, please don't be sorry to me or anything like this, I don't like that stuff, I am a Warrior.

Last edited:

santab

Sep 15, 2018
With a very heavy heart it is to informed that, I have finally got a Refusal Letter after 15 months of wait today after sending a reply of PFL due to employment issues.

Now I have a one simple question, how will I re-apply again ? What is the procedure ? Will I re-apply under the current profile which I had or what ?

3- Will my refused profile will be deleted automatically or whats the procedure ?

Please help.

Plus, please don't be sorry to me or anything like this, I don't like that stuff, I am a Warrior.
Hi Majid, my application was rejected back in Dec 2018 due to PCC issue. The application status was 'Cancelled as Incomplete'.
I created a new application using the same GC Key login. I received another ITA in Jan 2019, submitted all docs and finally process completed in Jan 2020.

In my IRCC Login, I still see my first application as Cancelled.
I see my new application which is now in Approved status (and the PR card applications which I linked later after landing).

My application was rejected because Hungarian embassy had provided an electronic PCC with 'true copy' written on it. After my application was rejected, I followed up with Hungarian embassy. Consular officer was kind enough to provide me an official letter addressed to IRCC stating that Hungarian PCC will have 'true copy' mark on it. In my second application, I used the same old PCC along with this Hungarian consulate letter.

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) a), b), or c) for the following reasons:

You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of
continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work
experience, in the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that have at least one year of
continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work
experience, in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National
Occupational Classification matrix.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions
described in the lead statement for the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial
number of the main duties for the occupation identified in your application.

REASONS OF MY REFUSAL.

PLEASE SHARE IS THAT NOC MIS MATCH OR WRONG NOC CODE ?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) a), b), or c) for the following reasons:

You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of
experience, in the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that have at least one year of
experience, in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National
Occupational Classification matrix.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions
described in the lead statement for the occupation identified in your application.
You have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial
number of the main duties for the occupation identified in your application.

REASONS OF MY REFUSAL.

PLEASE SHARE IS THAT NOC MIS MATCH OR WRONG NOC CODE ?
What was the proof of employment and job duties you have provided? What was your NOC code?

The only way to get the visa approved next time would be only if your circumstances change. If you resubmit the same paperwork then expect to have the visa refusal again. It is really important to understand and know that you need to submit the correct and appropriate paperwork. As your application has been refused, i recommend hiring a good immigration lawyer.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
What was the proof of employment and job duties you have provided? What was your NOC code?

The only way to get the visa approved next time would be only if your circumstances change. If you resubmit the same paperwork then expect to have the visa refusal again. It is really important to understand and know that you need to submit the correct and appropriate paperwork. As your application has been refused, i recommend hiring a good immigration lawyer.
Yes, I will choose the correct NOC and make a reference letter according to that NOC, am i right?

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Yes, I will choose the correct NOC and make a reference letter according to that NOC, am i right?
did u provide an affidavit for ur job duties? if so did u provide any additional documents to support ur exp.. or was it on company letterhead..
be careful and double check before u submit again..

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Executive (Retail Sales & Development)

1. Directing and evaluating the marketing activities in terms of sales through setting targets for the regions.
2. Executing and participating in development and joint venture projects through outreach programs.
3. Keeping liaison with regional teams on monthly, quarterly or biannual lead creation and site commissioning targets. Preparing status reports for management review.
4. Conducting industry analysis for network planning including but not limited to network bifurcation, network purification and site reorganization etc.
5. Mapping of the prospective sites for strategic development.
6. Preparing management reports like look back reports, monthly retail development report, monthly site commissioning target reports, pipeline projects progress report & new applications data base etc.
7. Scrutinizing and closely monitoring progress of pipeline projects in consultation with regional teams and engineering department.
8. Looking after Government authorities like Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority for retail sales and development matters.
9. Evaluating new leads and projects including feasibility preparation and presentation to the management.
10. Arranging dealer’s interview for company’s panel for final evaluation and recommendation approval regarding new outlet opening.
11. Reviewing and recommending revisions in standard dealership, equipment loan, lease deeds and offer letters in consultation with legal department and management (where required).
12. Coordinating with the legal department regarding scrutinizing of land documents and its further fulfillment (in case of any deficiency) for new location applicants.
13. Delivering timely site marketing material and equipment at new sites.
14. Renegotiating and issuance of warning letters to dealers for expediting in completion of delayed Pipeline Projects
15. Recording signed agreements of the retail department related to commissioned sites for onwards submission to finance department for release of rentals after commissioning of sites.
16. Preparing retail capital budget.
17. Formulating and implementation of policies and SOPs from time to time.

I chose NOC 0124 for this JD, anybody who can help me with what NOC I choose this time? PLEASE GUIDE

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hi guys anyone who has not got any update for a year now. I am completing 15 months now and no update since 10 jan 2019. Who else is waiting for PPR and aor nov 2018

Sailing in same boat...no update since july 2019..since the file moved to NDVO

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
What is your timeline

AOR 5 Oct 2018
Medicals expired
No remed request Received Gcms notes
Eligibility review required for spouse PCC for which several LOE uploaded...
File transferred to NDVO..in july 2019 citing reason as mentioned in notes as workload redistribution . Since then every CSE raised is received wd the same generic reply to contact wd LVO...which never replies even after raising several CSE's
Plans on hold...really frustrated with everything...had no idea things will turn out this way

Nov 30, 2019

Please help.

It's just a matter of moving on Majid. If you intend to reapply you can do it from the same profile. I don't think you need to hire a consultant. Just ensure that the employment letters are appropriate. Also look elsewhere, to increase the chances of immigrating out. Don't worry as this is just a part of life and not life itself. All the best for your future endeavors.

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

Anyone here whose visa office as NDVO and officer assigned to NS05229..

Earlier it was RC-6029 which most of the NDVO applicants are assigned and recently changed to NS05229.. (got to know from GCMS on page 2 - bottom)

When I checked it in this forum, I understand the officer is located at Ottawa visa office ( a person who got ppr had this officer code and his vo was Ottawa).

Now little worried how this can happen when my file is at NDVO, the officer assigned code is Ottawa VO. is that some error from their side.

successfully completed 16 months and still waiting.. :(

Can someone advise on this and it will be great if you can check on page 2 of ur GCMS. TIA.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

Please help.

I feel heavy hearted too ! I see you don’t want to waste time on dwelling so my question is there any chance of appealing?? because I can’t understand why your reply to PFL address their concerns about your employment. If you are quite sure you have submitted evidence. Appeal !