+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

zayats

Aug 29, 2019
Hi Guys, do you have any insight on how much approximate time it take for the RFV email to come after medical extension approval?

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
♥ PPR IT IS ❤

I cannot believe I am writing this, I am so happy finally my journey ended. I was sitting in a boardroom with my colleagues and boss. We were discussing budget for 2020 "Serious Talks" and then I saw PPR mail in my gmail account I couldn't believe it, suddenly I got lost and started smiling. My boss asked me what happened but I couldn't say anything. Truth is I wanted to scream on his face LMAO. THIS FEELING IS AMAZING. I pray speedy PPR's to all the November folks.

The journey taught me so much. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. STRIVE HARD FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP. A RAY OF HOPE WILL SHINE WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT.

And yes thanks to all the group members for solving all the queries. Below is my timeline:

AOR - 30th November 2018

Medicals passed - 12th January 2019

*****LONG SILENCE***** IRCC didn't utter a word in 2019

Eligibility (GCMS) - RR for POF, submitted updated documents proactively in August 2019.

Again ****LONG SILENCE****

Medicals expired - 12th Nov 2019
Re-medicals request - 08th Jan 2020
Re-medicals done - 10th Jan 2020
Re-medicals passed - 16th Jan 2020
PPR - 17th Jan 2020

Note: No Ghost Updates; No ADR'S.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Ironhide

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone.
Today is my day.
Finally today's morning 3.22am
I got this mail ie ready for visa
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Date: January 22, 2020

UCI: 1xxxxxxxxxxxx

*Xxxxxxxxxxx*

Application: Exxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Exxxxxxxxxxxxx

ARTI BHATIA

Dear ARTI BHATIA:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Congratulations Arti!

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Hello everyone
Aor 21 nov 2018
Eligibility is RR
File was in Ottawa till last week
Transferred to NDVO now ... They told me on call today

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Finally got remed request today..medicals expired on Dec 10 or something like that. Didn't hear from IRCC since January 2019...
So the meds request was unexpected haha

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
This is the response I got after sending a webform to let them know that my meds expired on November 2 2019
Aor November 15 2018
Is it a automated response email
No idea what's going on

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
This is the response I got after sending a webform to let them know that my meds expired on November 2 2019
Aor November 15 2018
Is it a automated response email
No idea what's going on
I got the same response from them as well. I believe they know when our meds expiring. So it just a matter of time until they contact us back and ask for remedical. I just hope it's close to getting PR

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
The feeling is sinking ...! With almost every other VO clearing RR 2018 files, NDVO is yet to issue a single PR. How do we get around them? I mean there must be a way. 15 months of waiting without any updates is not a joke.

I have raised so many CSE but have always received generic reply that your file is in NDVO....and we invite you to contact them ...but never have I ever received any reply from them