Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi all group members
Yesterday morning I got this mail
Plx suggest me asap.
I m in big trouble

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

 Funds, proof: Please provide an updated proof of funds. You must show that you have enough
money to support yourself and your family in Canada and that these funds are readily available to
you. For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are
keeping money.

 Please, provide your average account balance for the past 6 months and a written explanation for
the source of funds available for settlement in Canada. Also, please declare if you have any
outstanding debts or loans.

 For more information about proof of funds, please refer to the following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-
entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

 This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/30

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English
or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies
signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to
your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

Main reason is I don't have funds now.i removed these funds before 6month.can I deposit direct cash in my acount.
Arti trust me this letter is a sign you are getting ppr mail in 7 days. Care fully submit your bank details of last 6 months asap, I also got same letter from cic just 7 days ago for my travel history, this is a final review on your application, descion has been already made on your file, trust me. This is a good sign

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Congratulations to all who got PPR ... And @Arti bhatia you must consult a good consultant ... As you have used that money, he could help explaining you for what emergency purpose you used that money for and how you got your money re deposited ... Please go with the professional now ... Your file is being touched and will be worked ... This is sensitive case and handle it very carefully now ... good luck
As she is not willing to explain what happened to the money and why she withdrew it, there is no suggestion we can give.
I hope it was an emergency situation and she can explain it otherwise she is in trouble. Because IRCC are very trained professionals and if the purpose of depositing money was just to show IRCC about sufficient funds then she is definitely in trouble.

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations to all who got PPR ... And @Arti bhatia you must consult a good consultant ... As you have used that money, he could help explaining you for what emergency purpose you used that money for and how you got your money re deposited ... Please go with the professional now ... Your file is being touched and will be worked ... This is sensitive case and handle it very carefully now ... good luck
Hi all.
Sorry for the late reply.
I had withdrawn money from my account for my household work after the completion my time line (6months). Can I get a direct deposit now or not? Or transfer it from my Mother account
We have thought that we will transfer money from mother's account and get gift deed made. Will this plan work?

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi all.
I had withdrawn money from my account for my household work after the completion my time line (6months). Can I get a direct deposit now or not? Or transfer it from my Mother account
We have thought that we will transfer money from mother's account and get gift deed made. Will this plan work?
Some one consultant told me,to get this amount from ur mother's acount and get her gift deed.nd mention that ur mother gave u this amount by affection and love and they will never claim for gift deed in future and attested from notary.

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Some one consultant told me,to get this amount from ur mother's acount and get her gift deed.nd mention that ur mother gave u this amount by affection and love and they will never claim for gift deed in future and attested from notary.
But how will you show last six months balance and also IRCC clearly mentioned it to you that they don't want documents from notary. I m no expert but this is what I can interpret. Lets wait what experts has to say @thecoolguysam @Robbie003 @Classicdude @daveishan

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Hi all.
Ohk ... So you have to make two affidavits ... First one start with what happened to the money which you used after 6 months as it must be an emergency and it had to be used ... Then your mother was willing to give you the money ... second affidavit would be the gift deed ... but please do not hide anything... gift deed should work ... good luck

DDhillon

Jul 9, 2019
Hi all.
Before doing anything take immigration lawyer's advice.

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Arti trust me this letter is a sign you are getting ppr mail in 7 days. Care fully submit your bank details of last 6 months asap, I also got same letter from cic just 7 days ago for my travel history, this is a final review on your application, descion has been already made on your file, trust me. This is a good sign
Thanks a lot for giving your opinion

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Ohk ... So you have to make two affidavits ... First one start with what happened to the money which you used after 6 months as it must be an emergency and it had to be used ... Then your mother was willing to give you the money ... second affidavit would be the gift deed ... but please do not hide anything... gift deed should work ... good luck
Thanks a lot for giving your opinion

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
But how will you show last six months balance and also IRCC clearly mentioned it to you that they don't want documents from notary. I m no expert but this is what I can interpret. Lets wait what experts has to say @thecoolguysam @Robbie003 @Classicdude @daveishan
Where does it mention that IRCC does not want documents from notary?
IRCC wants average 6 months balance just to make sure there are no recent large deposits.

Arti should have put back the money after withdrawing it. Why did she wait another 6 months and still didn't put the money back?

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
@Arti bhatia you need to understand that IRCC already had doubts on your POF and that's the reason they not only asked for updated proof of funds but also your average 6 month balance and explanation for any large deposits. Now that you will be depositing funds after the request from IRCC, they will certainly be more suspicious. Gift deed is not always the solution and they are trained enough to know that it's now only for the sake of justifying your deposit. So be prepared for all possibilities and please make sure that your response covers all aspects. Dont forget to include statements showing that funds did actually remain in your account for 6 months before they were withdrawn and see if your Bank can instead provide a 12 month average balance in case your mother is able to gift a higher than minimum amount. All the best.

Reactions: iamhammad