Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
For PPL waiting here .
I sent an email to Ottawa last week requesting them to consider the processing whether it is positive or negative. As we are preparing for a family way now.
So that might have worked .But never sent any mail ever before.
Best wishes to everyone here.
Thank you very much to share this information. I sent an e-mail to Ottawa yesterday, hope they make a decision. Still waiting even after almost 3 months of remedicals passed! Did they answer your e-mail or just sent remedical request? Really hope you get your PPR as soon as possible. =)

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
POF was fd. Just sent explanation that this can be liquidated any time. Main issue was employment letter, forgot issuing date on Letter.
Did you forget issue date on all reference letters? Or only on the one of your current job?
I forgot to ask for issue date on 2 old jobs I already quit, but it states in the letter itself that I worked there from a certain date - to a certain date. I wonder if that could be the reason I am under RR...never recieved GCMS notes.

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Thank you very much to share this information. I sent an e-mail to Ottawa yesterday, hope they make a decision. Still waiting even after almost 3 months of remedicals passed! Did they answer your e-mail or just sent remedical request? Really hope you get your PPR as soon as possible. =)
Please can you give us the Mail for Ottawa VO

psato

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Please can you give us the Mail for Ottawa VO
I also provided the information bellow in e-mail:
- Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry
- Principal applicant name:
- UCI number:
- Application number:
- Date of birth:

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

maverick444

Nov 12, 2019
Did you call IRCC and find out if a decision had been made in your case?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Did you forget issue date on all reference letters? Or only on the one of your current job?
I forgot to ask for issue date on 2 old jobs I already quit, but it states in the letter itself that I worked there from a certain date - to a certain date. I wonder if that could be the reason I am under RR...never recieved GCMS notes.
I have one job only and currently working there. Forgot issuing date on it as they usually date stamp it . But I sent dated letters twice. Though to and from years were mentioned in that. They calculate period with issue date.

Reactions: evan9160

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Congratulations, at this point u can only expect PPR , no rejections :)
Thank you so much for all the kind inspiration for past few days. It is such a beautiful platform where we can share so many things . We still have our fingers crossed . Really wish someday people from here meet up and remember our Canadian pr quest. Thanks again.
Best wishes for everyone waiting. I strongly believe now that at this point they will give atleast us a chance to prove our claims .

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
They sent a generic message that it is in a queue. But somehow I think it worked because they don't reply in 3 days usually.

Reactions: psato

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Same here.
My AOR IS 6nov 2018.
No update till time.
table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibility 
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results 
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents 
We do not need additional documents.
Interview 
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics 
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background...We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision 
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
No, I have not received the request yet.they extend my medical.outland applicant
Your medical has been expired dear. Soon you will get Remed request . Good luck.

psato

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Did you call IRCC and find out if a decision had been made in your case?
I called IRCC and agent told that eligibility and security are passed, my criminality is also passed, just the criminality of my spouse is still in process.

Reactions: Ojans19