Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
PPRRRRRRR today GUYS from CIO sydney!! HOURRAAAAA I'll come back for more details later, today is my day. @MarcioSilva bro!! here I am, I got it today youpiiiii.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Can I change my panel physician now?
Mean go to other city this time.
Any info ?

Reactions: maverick444

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Guys Remedical request today. Was RR for employment. Aor20 November.
Can I expect that RR is cleared??
Great, as per trend, normally a candidate get their PPR once they get re-medical request, "Fingers crossed" :)

1-Can you please share in how many days you get re-medical request from the date your medicals expired ?
2- Whats your CRS score?

maverick444

Nov 12, 2019
Can I change my panel physician now?
Mean go to other city this time.
Any info ?
You can go to any listed physician on IRCC website. First call them and make an appointment. Some clinics are backed up so you may get a date a few days from today. Get someone who is able to see you immediately. Once medical is done, depending on the clinic, they take upto 3-5 working days to upload the results to eMedical system. You can request the doctor to upload faster and he will note this in your file. Depending on the policy of the clinic, this may allow for your results to be uploaded in lesser time.

I had remedical request results uploaded by the clinic in 3 working days and MEP cleared in CIC within two days. Depends on your luck, you might get PPR the very next day after MEP or it can take a few weeks. I am still waiting :(

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Great, as per trend, normally a candidate get their PPR once they get re-medical request, "Fingers crossed" :)

1-Can you please share in how many days you get re-medical request from the date your medicals expired ?
2- Whats your CRS score?
Thanks Bro.
Actually meds are valid till Jan 20 as I was asked for a repeat pee test.
And you will get soon as told earlier ,start looking for jobs in Canada.

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
You can go to any listed physician on IRCC website. First call them and make an appointment. Some clinics are backed up so you may get a date a few days from today. Get someone who is able to see you immediately. Once medical is done, depending on the clinic, they take upto 3-5 working days to upload the results to eMedical system. You can request the doctor to upload faster and he will note this in your file. Depending on the policy of the clinic, this may allow for your results to be uploaded in lesser time.

I had remedical request results uploaded by the clinic in 3 working days and MEP cleared in CIC within two days. Depends on your luck, you might get PPR the very next day after MEP or it can take a few weeks. I am still waiting :(
Thanks so much.
Now a month or two doesn't matter.
This thing has taught me so much.
Was even prepared for a refusal.
Wish you get the mail soon. Thanks for the reply bro.
Ottawa or Sydney... your vo

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
For PPL waiting here .
I sent an email to Ottawa last week requesting them to consider the processing whether it is positive or negative. As we are preparing for a family way now.
So that might have worked .But never sent any mail ever before.
Best wishes to everyone here.

Reactions: psato