+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Did anyone's medicals expire but your profile's medical status did not automatically update?

Mine expired two days ago, but it still shows the same status.

Edit: It updated.

Last edited:

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Did anyone's medicals expire but your profile's medical status did not automatically update?

Mine expired two days ago, but it still shows the same status.
Mine expired since Oct 26, There is no change on the profile

When I called them, they said that it is extended but noting updated on my profile

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Mine expired since Oct 26, There is no change on the profile

When I called them, they said that it is extended but noting updated on my profile
Okay, thanks. Because I read that people whose medicals expire typically get a "Profile Updated" notification, and a new status similar to "We do not need a medical exam". Mine still says "Passed January 16...".

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
No it is a normal msg when the medical expires
any clues?
Same boat. I got same medical status after medical expired 8th November
I too got the same status on 25th oct, no update after that.
I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶e̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶g̶o̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶.̶ ̶L̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶h̶a̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶.̶

Edit: Yup, I just got the same status too.

Last edited:

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶e̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶g̶o̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶.̶ ̶L̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶h̶a̶u̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶.̶

Edit: Yup, I just got the same status too.
So it changed on ur profile now to “you don’t need a medical exam”?

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Depression at its peak.

When I got AOR (Nov 30,2018) receipt, I thought just like everyone, I will also get my PPR within 6 months time frame. I was excited but with the passage of time my excitement converted into depression and now due to this application I am a highly depressed person, I try to keep myself happy, play alot of tennis to release my stress/anxiety but every morning when I check my application status, it's the same as it was in Jan-2019, when my medical and bio-metric updated. Yesterday my medical expired, I thought I will get the update but NO there's nothing. So finally I have decided to execute my life plans which I put on Hold.

Note: I have RR on my application on sibling residence, got to know through GCMS. Pro-actively submitted every single doc in June 14,2019 of my Canadian brother which proves he's a resident.

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Depression at its peak.

When I got AOR (Nov 30,2018) receipt, I thought just like everyone, I will also get my PPR within 6 months time frame. I was excited but with the passage of time my excitement converted into depression and now due to this application I am a highly depressed person, I try to keep myself happy, play alot of tennis to release my stress/anxiety but every morning when I check my application status, it's the same as it was in Jan-2019, when my medical and bio-metric updated. Yesterday my medical expired, I thought I will get the update but NO there's nothing. So finally I have decided to execute my life plans which I put on Hold.

Note: I have RR on my application on sibling residence, got to know through GCMS. Pro-actively submitted every single doc in June 14,2019 of my Canadian brother which proves he's a resident.
Yeah, I and my spouse feel the same way too. My medicals expired two days ago, got the boilerplate "You don't need a medical exam" message (just now), and the wait continues as usual. Eligibility has been met since January, no progress since.

Meanwhile, many parts of our lives are on hold, at the mercy of the whenever whoever finally decides to pick up our file for review. I'd feel a lot better if the delay was actually because they were processing our application, and not because they simply haven't even bothered to do anything yet. We've ordered GCMS notes multiples times, but it's been the same each time since January.

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I think we should all send our respective VOs /Ircc emails at the same time asking for a time period in which a decision will be made. It’s ridiculous for them to have us waiting without a date! Which country processes any visas without a specific time line. They should atleast mention the maximum time it will take to process a case, it can be a year or two years but they need to tell us and not have us waiting and hoping after one year that it could come any moment or after a month.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Depression at its peak.

C'mon bro. No need to get depressed.
U have such a small reason of RR. It will be cleared definitely. Am stuck because my loe doesn't have issuance date. The office staff forgot to put date stamp and Even I missed checking that so I am preparing myself for a rejection though I had submitted dated letter just after R10 but analyst didn't consider them though they were reached in February as per notes. So assuming it was not meant for me. But yours is a very small issue. You should start preparing for settlement things in Canada. Good luck.

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I think we should all send our respective VOs /Ircc emails at the same time asking for a time period in which a decision will be made. It’s ridiculous for them to have us waiting without a date! Which country processes any visas without a specific time line. They should atleast mention the maximum time it will take to process a case, it can be a year or two years but they need to tell us and not have us waiting and hoping after one year that it could come any moment or after a month.
Sending mails is of no use. So many people tried complaining about it earlier also but no use. Canadian work culture is very lazy one . Moreover they don't have qualified and competent staff . Recently came across some IRCC officers review about working with IRCC. He explained the working environment is very relaxed with so many breaks in between .
Just send some Indian IT guys and the whole IRCC will be overhauled .
Anybody can disagree or say whatever he thinks about this post now. But sadly this is the true picture of IRCC.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Had a talk with one of the IRCC agents this morning. Some relief news, if what I was told was correct, Eligibility is Passed; it was under review since April.
Medicals: expired on October 21, 2019; no re-medical request yet. CO would take a call if he has to decide the application without a fresh medical test.
ADR (RPRF): October 22, 2019; paid same day; status changed to "Not Applicable" on October 25, 2019.
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
VO: Ottawa
Reminder: Can not send as the officer reviewed the file recently and should come back in few days to check on the RPRF request he made earlier.

It's 375 days today since AOR, waiting for a decision. I am hopeful if they clear us all before the end of this year.

For those unable to call, use "Text Now" app and call at "+1(888) 242 2100". This only works between 8 AM and 4 PM Ottawa time.
Hope for some good news soon......
Security might be progress but not updated......
So, u might wake up to the golden mail any day......
Mostly pprs are seen on Fridays.......
Good luck :)

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
U have such a small reason of RR. It will be cleared definitely. Am stuck because my loe doesn't have issuance date. The office staff forgot to put date stamp and Even I missed checking that so I am preparing myself for a rejection though I had submitted dated letter just after R10 but analyst didn't consider them though they were reached in February as per notes. So assuming it was not meant for me. But yours is a very small issue. You should start preparing for settlement things in Canada. Good luck.
lol settlement :p

That's really kind of you buddy. I really want the best for you and for every single applicant out there whose in our shoes.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Yeah, I and my spouse feel the same way too. My medicals expired two days ago, got the boilerplate "You don't need a medical exam" message (just now), and the wait continues as usual. Eligibility has been met since January, no progress since.

Meanwhile, many parts of our lives are on hold, at the mercy of the whenever whoever finally decides to pick up our file for review. I'd feel a lot better if the delay was actually because they were processing our application, and not because they simply haven't even bothered to do anything yet. We've ordered GCMS notes multiples times, but it's been the same each time since January.
Good luck brother.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
What is your LOE all about?