+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Guys , just wanted to check, did Priya and sithlord receive their Golden email?
For those who don't know me, I was one of the member of the group and got my Golden email on 27th June and since Aug 10 I am in canada.
Priya recently got PPR but unfortunately sith got REFUSAL 1.5 months ago, but very soon he'll get it too.

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Aor nov14, vo montral
Inland 4 family members
Agent told everything pass from last sept but not showing online
Med exp on oct 23.. no reqst
Do u think smthing is wrong in my file pls reply
Hi. If u want to know real status of file order gcms notes. Because 90 percent agent told correct. But it happens once with me that agent told my eligubility passed. Whereas it was rec.passed. and when i insisted. He said that its rec.passed and means one and the same. So best order gcms. Even my med expired on 22nd oct with no remed. Request. Its all wait game. So noone cam guess. Though we r very anxious. But we cant do anything

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
Hi. My Medical expired on 10/11 and the medical status changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". I have not recieved a remedical request, does this mean my medicals are extended

Last edited:

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Hi. My Medical expire on 10/11 and just got ghost update You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. so whats next ?
You will either get a remedical request OR if your medical is extended, you will see status updated to Medicals Passed

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Hi guys my medical status changed to in review it was expired on this 5th
What next I can expect I am in my 12 th month

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Greetings!

Today is officially the anniversary of my waiting for PPR. It has been a year since AOR.
All passed except security, I am under ss.

The wait continues :(

maverick444

Nov 12, 2019
Hi all,

My AOR is Nov 2nd 2018. I got a remedical request with IMM1017E by mid oct 2019. Around this time, I also received a request for RPRF and paid on the same day. MEP confirmed on 31st Oct 2019. On 2nd Nov, i got a ghost update. I raised a CSE before this ghost update for enquiring about my medicals and received a confirmation on my query that everything was received and additionally the agent also mentioned "we can also confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."

My VO was Ottawa all along and I am unsure if by the 2nd Nov ghost update, it changed. My stream is FSWO, from India. Anybody have a similar experience with movement of file and a confirmation from agent that decision has been made. How long to PPR?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironhide

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi all,

My AOR is Nov 2nd 2018. I got a remedical request with IMM1017E by mid oct 2019. Around this time, I also received a request for RPRF and paid on the same day. MEP confirmed on 31st Oct 2019. On 2nd Nov, i got a ghost update. I raised a CSE before this ghost update for enquiring about my medicals and received a confirmation on my query that everything was received and additionally the agent also mentioned "we can also confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."

My VO was Ottawa all along and I am unsure if by the 2nd Nov ghost update, it changed. My stream is FSWO, from India. Anybody have a similar experience with movement of file and a confirmation from agent that decision has been made. How long to PPR?
My aor is also the same. But still waiting for remedicals.

Reactions: Ironhide

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Hi all,

Any time soon brother :) get ready to share your timeline :p

Reactions: maverick444

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Greetings!

Today is officially the anniversary of my waiting for PPR. It has been a year since AOR.
All passed except security, I am under ss.

The wait continues :(
Same here. Our AOR is 12 Nov, under SS, medical expired on 8 Nov.
Why are u under SS?