Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
With the grace of God the almighty, finally this tough hardship has come to end today!!
I finally got my PPR !!

I can write books about my journey , about life since Jan.28th when I received my first set of GCMS notes & found that eligibility was RR but it was stated clearly ( not met, for refusal on A11.2 basis ) due to NOC mismatch with job duties . I still remember that gasp of startle I had when I saw what was written on my eligibility. It was a shock to me that I was subject to rejection because I was very careful with the application, I made sure I read every word , revised every paper , I have already been working on this step 1 year before applying , all that toil, time & money will go in vain ?? Seriously??

However, I had to set my shock aside & stand up for myself. On the very second day I managed to get a new employment reference letter , raised a CSE explaining my reasons & provided them with the right NOC codes for my work experience & asked them to reconsider my plea upon review , then waited & waited & waited……

Everyday I was swinging between hope & despair , I had a hunch I would get it eventually but this long made me lose my self confidence then a lot of anexity started to attack me when I saw the CRS scores skyrocketing because rejection at that point would be a death sentence to my dream to go to Canada. I knew this application was my only chance otherwise it would be very difficult to reapply since I would be far below the cutoff score & I had no chances to get a pnp !!

Meanwhile, I see people moving on & settling & feel that I’m the only one left behind. A lot of desicions are kept on hold because of this immigration thing ,so more & more anexity. Everyday I was asking God not to let me down because I have put a lot of myself in this & I couldn’t afford to lose it even if this was for my own good.

On Sept.19th , I got 2 updates , one of them was a medical extension. I contacted Mr Ralph’s office & learnt from them that all assessments were complete & passed & now I have to wait for my request to add my baby to be reviewed by an officer , starting to cheer up & getting excited again.

Looooong wait till I found here by chance the email Id for Sydney office. A hopeless email on Nov.3rd asking them about the status of the addition request. Honestly, I expected that I might get a demon failure email or even if they bother to reply they would give a generic reply

Nov.4th , application updated , the child is added. Announced here & 2 of my folks from Sydney office whose applications were awaiting finalization wrote to them & came back telling that they got PPR , so I knew now that writing to them was like a nudge that made them reopen the files

Nov.5th & 6th I see a PPR rain, on the verge of getting excited but trying to keep calm. I wrote to them again asking if I should expect a RFV e-mail after the child has been added. Received a dull response that application is still in process & awaiting review. People are celebrating their PPRs & I don’t know whether I should hang in for little more or just hang myself :eek:

Nov.8th ,PPR , even my mobile that peeps with every email didn’t peep this time so it was a surprise then lots of hugs, some tears shed , a sigh of relief & now longing for the new start.

I didn’t write this long post for the purpose of dwelling but just to show everyone waiting that things could be very bad & you would feel you hit the rock bottom but all of this can be over turned & for sure it will end !!

My prayers & best wishes are for those who are waiting , I know that no words can put you at ease so I’m praying u get ur PPRs ASAP so that u can move on. I’ll remain active here & check on u all.

Lessons learnt:

1- For a control freak like me, I learnt that I can never always have the upper hand in my affairs , it was God who directed me to apply on the right time & God gave it to me at last on his right time
2- If anyone is stuck at VO Sydney , go attack them on this email id IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, it worked for us who tried , hopefully it will work for you.
3- Nov.8th/ 2019 is a day to remember
4- The word “submitted” sucks :p

Thanks a lot to u all & to everyone who interacted with my posts , gave some hope , some condolences or any piece of useful information
Special thanks to @PrasadK ,@kzeed12 ,@Buska828 ,@ayaz_acca

Good night
Lesson no. 1 is so on point! You couldn’t have said it any better! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
With the grace of God the almighty, finally this tough hardship has come to end today!!
I finally got my PPR !!

I can write books about my journey , about life since Jan.28th when I received my first set of GCMS notes & found that eligibility was RR but it was stated clearly ( not met, for refusal on A11.2 basis ) due to NOC mismatch with job duties . I still remember that gasp of startle I had when I saw what was written on my eligibility. It was a shock to me that I was subject to rejection because I was very careful with the application, I made sure I read every word , revised every paper , I have already been working on this step 1 year before applying , all that toil, time & money will go in vain ?? Seriously??

However, I had to set my shock aside & stand up for myself. On the very second day I managed to get a new employment reference letter , raised a CSE explaining my reasons & provided them with the right NOC codes for my work experience & asked them to reconsider my plea upon review , then waited & waited & waited……

Everyday I was swinging between hope & despair , I had a hunch I would get it eventually but this long made me lose my self confidence then a lot of anexity started to attack me when I saw the CRS scores skyrocketing because rejection at that point would be a death sentence to my dream to go to Canada. I knew this application was my only chance otherwise it would be very difficult to reapply since I would be far below the cutoff score & I had no chances to get a pnp !!

Meanwhile, I see people moving on & settling & feel that I’m the only one left behind. A lot of desicions are kept on hold because of this immigration thing ,so more & more anexity. Everyday I was asking God not to let me down because I have put a lot of myself in this & I couldn’t afford to lose it even if this was for my own good.

On Sept.19th , I got 2 updates , one of them was a medical extension. I contacted Mr Ralph’s office & learnt from them that all assessments were complete & passed & now I have to wait for my request to add my baby to be reviewed by an officer , starting to cheer up & getting excited again.

Looooong wait till I found here by chance the email Id for Sydney office. A hopeless email on Nov.3rd asking them about the status of the addition request. Honestly, I expected that I might get a demon failure email or even if they bother to reply they would give a generic reply

Nov.4th , application updated , the child is added. Announced here & 2 of my folks from Sydney office whose applications were awaiting finalization wrote to them & came back telling that they got PPR , so I knew now that writing to them was like a nudge that made them reopen the files

Nov.5th & 6th I see a PPR rain, on the verge of getting excited but trying to keep calm. I wrote to them again asking if I should expect a RFV e-mail after the child has been added. Received a dull response that application is still in process & awaiting review. People are celebrating their PPRs & I don’t know whether I should hang in for little more or just hang myself :eek:

Nov.8th ,PPR , even my mobile that peeps with every email didn’t peep this time so it was a surprise then lots of hugs, some tears shed , a sigh of relief & now longing for the new start.

I didn’t write this long post for the purpose of dwelling but just to show everyone waiting that things could be very bad & you would feel you hit the rock bottom but all of this can be over turned & for sure it will end !!

My prayers & best wishes are for those who are waiting , I know that no words can put you at ease so I’m praying u get ur PPRs ASAP so that u can move on. I’ll remain active here & check on u all.

Lessons learnt:

1- For a control freak like me, I learnt that I can never always have the upper hand in my affairs , it was God who directed me to apply on the right time & God gave it to me at last on his right time
2- If anyone is stuck at VO Sydney , go attack them on this email id IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, it worked for us who tried , hopefully it will work for you.
3- Nov.8th/ 2019 is a day to remember
4- The word “submitted” sucks :p

Thanks a lot to u all & to everyone who interacted with my posts , gave some hope , some condolences or any piece of useful information
Special thanks to @PrasadK ,@kzeed12 ,@Buska828 ,@ayaz_acca

Good night
Wow, Congratulations Sister.. I wish you the best going forward

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Thank u all for ur kind words & wishes. I’ll keep eagerly waiting for the announcements of PPRs for my friends who r still waiting & make sure to come & greet u all. Thanks to everyone who had the tolerance to read such a long post :oops::oops:I apologize it came that long , I just had a lot of emotions to pour out. God bless u all.

dgs8

Aug 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Hello all, I've just had an update to my account (this is the first movement on my account since February).

I submitted an additional police check in February. It has just changed to not applicable.

Does anyone know what this means? Is it a positive step?

AOR - November 16th
Eligibility still being reviewed.

Thanks!

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hello all, I've just had an update to my account (this is the first movement on my account since February).

I submitted an additional police check in February. It has just changed to not applicable.

AOR - November 16th

Thanks!
Iam November 15 aor...no adr...no updates yet... medical expired on November 2 and no remedical request so far....

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019

AOR - November 16th

Thanks!
Its good for sure......
Don't worry about the status in ur CIC account about eligibility.......
Any update is a good sign. Be prepared...... Good news round the corner...... U nvr know, u wake to the golden mail on Tuesday :)

Reactions: dgs8

sudhaM

Apr 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

Nov 28 AOR. No news after the medicals passed in January. Everything looked fine in the 1st set of GCMS notes. Ordered our 2nd GCMS recently.

Looks like our VO is Vancouver. Any outland applicants have Vancouver Vo ? If any of you know their email address, can you pls share here ? Thank you !!

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello everyone,

Nov 28 AOR. No news after the medicals passed in January. Everything looked fine in the 1st set of GCMS notes. Ordered our 2nd GCMS recently.

Looks like our VO is Vancouver. Any outland applicants have Vancouver Vo ? If any of you know their email address, can you pls share here ? Thank you !!
Don't want to upset you but Vancouver is very slow. Expect update in 12 to 14 months. 8 months is normal time these days. If eligibility is Met then just sit back and relax.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Don't want to upset you but Vancouver is very slow. Expect update in 12 to 14 months. 8 months is normal time these days. If eligibility is Met then just sit back and relax.
Everyday new PPL are joining us here so I think there are way too much files pending then we see here or immitracker.
I strongly believe at least 10 percent are still waiting.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Wha

What's your timeline and vo!
Also how do you know it will take 12-14 months
Am Nov 20. But in RR with Ottawa.
Vancouver and Montreal are small VO with less PPR quota. So they are extremely slow.u can see specific threads of these offices. Even NDVO is pathetic. Ottawa has highest quota and manpower so it used to be fast but backlog has spoiler it also.hope I gave u satisfactory answer

Reactions: Happysoul26

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Wha

What's your timeline and vo!
Also how do you know it will take 12-14 months
Speed is dependent on ppr quota available to each vo. As this is the closing time of year with few slots remaining so now the vo with greater quota will appear fast. Simple.

Reactions: Happysoul26

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello everyone,

Check your primary vo. It's unusual that outland has Vancouver . It's for inland basically.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Speed is dependent on ppr quota available to each vo. As this is the closing time of year with few slots remaining so now the vo with greater quota will appear fast. Simple.
But as i was checking in immitracker they have given ppr within 6 months
Also,they don't have many applications being a smaller vo
Still why is ours taking so long