+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi @amans39

Hi @amans39. We have similar aor. Medical expired for me. But no updates yet. Not even remed request. So wat i carve out from ur post is that u got remed request after 7 days of expiration of ur medicals. Since when u r in ip2 stage. I m in ip2 since april. With no updates after that. But now a ray of hope that someone is working on nov 2nd files also. Ur n mine arr almost similar. My security check not yet started. Eligibility recommended passed. Called ircc. Confirmed same status as was in april. So 7th month without any movement in the file.
I did not get a remed request yet. It's just that they have changed the status to "You do not need a medical exam."
It gave a little hope that they at least looked at the file and asked for RPRF.

Reactions: Sabisingh1016

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
In a day or two so far....
Ohhhh really.......
But I don't trust ircc...... They are very unpredictable......
I kept calling them since 17/09 , the agents kept confusing me. One would say re medical request is sent, other would say not sent.... .
Finally when I got remedial request on 18/10 ........ The date mentioned on the letter was 17/09
I rcvd the update one month late.......
So I had to raise webform to inform them about the delay in receiving the request......
So, ircc is very unpredictable........

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Ohhhh really.......
I kept calling them since 17/09 , the agents kept confusing me. One would say re medical request is sent, other would say not sent.... .
Finally when I got remedial request on 18/10 ........ The date mentioned on the letter was 17/09
So I had to raise webform to inform them about the delay in receiving the request......
It's very true... In my case I received remedical request on 10 Oct (India) and on 15 Oct I underwent medical .... On 20 I cleared it. And now I'm waiting for PPR... However I have seen people who received remedical request the very same day like me and have already received their PPR.....!! So your words are very right.....

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
It's very true... In my case I received remedical request on 10 Oct (India) and on 15 Oct I underwent medical .... On 20 I cleared it. And now I'm waiting for PPR... However I have seen people who received remedical request the very same day like me and have already received their PPR.....!! So your words are very right.....
Let's see......
What ircc does

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohhhh really.......
Very true. IRCC is totally unpredictable.
In my case, they asked for RPRF 10 days before the anniversary mark. They did not even look at my file after April.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
They are not picking up files of last name SINGH, My name is also Robin singh , still waiting AOR nov 10, vo has some issues with singh I think so
yes, you got it right there,

singh is not a family name, its given name, lots of people have it, there are chances of similar names, people face problems, while getting credit cards, bank loans, crossing US border, who have singh as a surname.

just because there is someone with the same name, and has done something wrong, like, murder, fraud, drug, etc etc.

it means more screening.

Oh no, 3 months to get GCMS notes?! Ordered them at the beginning of this month, I just want to know why I´m stuck after the second medical passed. I´m worried because the reply of my webform was "your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications". Don´t know what to think about it...
sit and wait, do nothing. there is nothing you can do.

I did not get a remed request yet. It's just that they have changed the status to "You do not need a medical exam."
It gave a little hope that they at least looked at the file and asked for RPRF.
good thing, medical extend,

anyone, who's waiting, Let me tell you one thing, patience is the only thing
there's nothing you can do,
they are working at their own pace
your files are in lonnnnnnggggggg line and waiting for their turns.

hope it makes thing clear, good luck

Reactions: psato

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I was dying to write this great news...
Ready for visa mail in my inbox... Couldn't believe my eyes!!
AOR 26 December
Med 7 feb
Long silenceeeeee
Remedical request 10 October (India)
Medical submit 15 october
PPR today 25 October (24 October as per Canada)

I can't express my gratitude towards each one of you.... Due to you guys I could remain patient and positive... I genuinely mean my words.... I truly wish we all share this happy news very soon

Last edited:

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
AOR 26 December
Med 7 feb
Long silenceeeeee

I can't express my gratitude towards each one of you.... Due to you guys I could remain patient and positive... I genuinely mean my words.... I truly wish we all share this happy news very
Congratulations. :)
Good luck for future

Reactions: PRI2019@

psato

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
AOR 26 December
Med 7 feb
Long silenceeeeee

I can't express my gratitude towards each one of you.... Due to you guys I could remain patient and positive... I genuinely mean my words.... I truly wish we all share this happy news very
Congratulations!!! A great life ahead in Canada =)

Reactions: PRI2019@