+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shraddhacanadaee

Feb 27, 2019
Hi all
As i mentioned earlier I received a re-medical request. I had a doubt regarding the photos we need to carry.
- The hospital said there is no specification
But the canada website says otherwise?
Are the photos required for medicals supposed to be according to canada specifications or normal passport size photos will do?

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Hi all
As i mentioned earlier I received a re-medical request. I had a doubt regarding the photos we need to carry.
- The hospital said there is no specification
But the canada website says otherwise?
Are the photos required for medicals supposed to be according to canada specifications or normal passport size photos will do?
In which country are you going for medicals? If the panel physician is participating in e medicals, i guess your photo will be taken at the medical clinic.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Anyone here know how long to expect a remedical or medical extension after file has been approved - all checks cleared and passed..

I called second week of Sept '19 - was told all checks cleared / passed and file approved on the 10th of Sept '19.. Aor 22 sept 2018 .. Med exp 20,sept '19

Any suggestion greatly appreciated - Thanks

Wiley

Aug 12, 2019
In which country are you going for medicals? If the panel physician is participating in e medicals, i guess your photo will be taken at the medical clinic.
Where is the cheapest place to remed in USA? The one in out state is $500 which is a lot more than we paid last year in another country !

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Same here.......
All checks are passed since 17/09
Medical under review
No idea is file is approved or not......
But medical under review since 18/09

Reactions: kzeed12

bc92

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
After getting our 2 remed requests on Wednesday, on Thursday received a police clearance certificate for country I lived 2007 to 2010. (Which I had already submitted.)
They sent you an ADR for a police certificate you had submitted initially and it's not even from a country you've lived at since the submission of the application?

If that's what it is, that's ridiculous o_O

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Where is the cheapest place to remed in USA? The one in out state is $500 which is a lot more than we paid last year in another country !
I don't know about US. I did my medical in Canada as i live here. My spouse and kid live in US but we did their medicals in Canada too. It was cheaper to fly here and do medicals than in US. My spouse would have had to drive for couple of hours and spend 600usd per person in US. It's ridiculous there!

Reactions: mapleleafmapleleaf

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Same here.......
All checks are passed since 17/09
Medical under review
No idea is file is approved or not......
But medical under review since 18/09
This is something new i have been seeing where candidates files get cleared but no decision on medicals ..

First - I am so glad they worked on the file after almost 1 year of waiting - price paid for PR - and all checks cleared inatead of SS - huge relief

Second - The wait still continues for the final stage of medicals - i wish they give an extension rather than remed - i have to travel almost 4 hours to get meds..

Well - Hoping something comes up by the end of this week :rolleyes:

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Done my remedical on the 21st and the clinic submitted on the 23rd, and when I logged in to gckey just now it showed that I passed the medical exam.. the waiting game continues..:cool:

Last edited:

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Anyone here whose CIC account shows - reviewing for medicals after ghost update?
My cic account, medical status is --reviewing since 12 days......
Any info about this??

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Anyone here whose CIC account shows - reviewing for medicals after ghost update?
My cic account, medical status is --reviewing since 12 days......
Any info about this??
You did not have request for remedicals right? And yours is valid til Nov 1? It's either, you get request for remedical or they would give you PPR but you have to land before your first medicals expire.. Where's your VO?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
You did not have request for remedicals right? And yours is valid til Nov 1? It's either, you get request for remedical or they would give you PPR but you have to land before your first medicals expire.. Where's your VO?
Vo- Ottawa......
It's only one month left for medicals to expire..... They should either give enough time to land or ask for remed