+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Hey there, I just posted a while ago about a ghost update in my account, just got another one but it isn’t ghost that time , it is a change in the medical status , the old status was passed on Dec.3rd , the new one is passed on Sept.19th. Is this the so called medical extension?? Does it have any significance??
please I need advise on this , I was calm & just ignored the 1st ghost update, now I’m starting to bite my nails & as mentioned before I can’t call IRCC to check since they have disable Outland calls. TIA
Yes, this is a medical extension. It is very positive and your application may have already been approved. Just wait for the PPR mail now. They would not have extended the medicals if they didn't want to give the PR.

Please share your details like AOR, country, etc. if you dont mind.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Yes, this is a medical extension. It is very positive and your application may have already been approved. Just wait for the PPR mail now. They would not have extended the medicals if they didn't want to give the PR.

Are you an inland applicant?
No FSW-Outland, my eligibility has been stuck in review required for 9 months now . U R a good man, u r giving me hope, I strongly wish to believe that PPR is coming but still my new dependent child not yet added to the application. I feel a little skeptic because I suppose they should have added him first!

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
No FSW-Outland, my eligibility has been stuck in review required for 9 months now . U R a good man, u r giving me hope, I strongly wish to believe that PPR is coming but still my new dependent child not yet added to the application. I feel a little skeptic because I suppose they should have added him first!

See they are working on your file and once they start working on a file after such a long delay, they tend to finish it quickly. So take all these updates positively.

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019

See they are working on your file and once they start working on a file after such a long delay, they tend to finish it quickly. So take all these updates positively.
So , since I also got a ghost updtae, and medicals changed to - reviewing, so should I assume that, my file is also picked up......

Reactions: Danielespeter

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
Got the golden mail yesterday! Finally my PR trip hits the ends. Thank for all supports in the forum, wish everyone's the painful waiting deserves a happy ending!
Did you get remedical request?

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
What's your AOR ?

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
yes, I am from outland. Got re-med on Aug 30, and passed on Sep 6.
Any idea when the hospital uploaded and when you took the test. My remedical was submitted on 17th. Got request on same day as you 30th august.