Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I am an MB PNP. My VO is Nairobi. Thank you very much for asking
I'm also MPNP. My VO however is Sydney which is known to be slow these days.. :( But I hope they start picking up our files soon...
Praying for PPR rain for November 2018 applicants!!!:):):)

D

Deleted member 826724

I'm also MPNP. My VO however is Sydney which is known to be slow these days.. :( But I hope they start picking up our files soon...
This is good! I have made a couple of GCMS notes and raised multiple web form enquiries with little or nothing to take home. I have decided to wait and see as I get encouraged by everyone else in this forum.
I look forward for the showers of PPRs for everyone here.

Reactions: amans39
D

Deleted member 826724

This is good! I have made a couple of GCMS notes and raised multiple web form enquiries with little or nothing to take home. I have decided to wait and see as I get encouraged by everyone else in this forum.
I meant requested and not made....please, pardon me.

D

Deleted member 826724

Are in inland or outland?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Yes, let's all hope for the best! May September be a good month for all of us still waiting..

Are in inland or outland?
Outland

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Got re-medical exam request on Friday, after ghost update on Thursday! And I call immediately after seeing the ghost, agent confirmed my security screen passed, since Feb 3.
The painful journey is almost over.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Got re-medical exam request on Friday, after ghost update on Thursday! And I call immediately after seeing the ghost, agent confirmed my security screen passed, since Feb 3.
Hi
Congratulations
Was it normal security screening or comprehensive?

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
What is you VO please?

Michael675

Feb 10, 2018
Hi wish you get your PPR soon. How did you know that you were under SS?

D

Deleted member 826724

Congratulations