+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
This message comes from Ottawa when eligibility is passed after RR. Criminality and security may be pending.
Seen a few RR cases getting this message near to their PPR.
Earlier response in RR is file is in queue.
Though Rec pass and met cases too get file in queue.
If it's like that it would be a blast!
I really hope you are correct and I will get my PPR soon. In fact I really hope we ALL get out ppr soon =)

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
There are only 6 or 7 PPL who got rejection after 6 months on whole immitracker. Please don't spread panic with false info.
Letting out frustration is ok and welcome here.
Ok relax guys! My apologies.

Not trying to spread panic here. I am not saying that a large number of applications got rejected. I saw 4-5 posts about rejections in the past couple of months and that's what I was referring to. It is a very small number obviously compared to the total number of applications.

Again I humbly apologize if I added to the anxiety.

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019

Not trying to spread panic here. I am not saying that a large number of applications got rejected. I saw 4-5 posts about rejections in the past couple of months and that's what I was referring to. It is a very small number obviously compared to the total number of applications.

Sorry for snapping too ... We all are super frustrated

kassemm2

May 16, 2017
Hello there,
I am a silent reader and I actually need help because I am in the same boat as you guys.I applied under EE-FSW (Inland) stream. My AOR is Nov 17th 2018.
Medical passed Dec 20...was requested provide RCMP certified fingerprinted background check which I did by the end of January.
My file according to 2 GCMS notes has not been touched since January.
Criminality In progress
Security Not Started
Eligibility Requires Review ( i feel it's due to lack of Canadian experience- I have 3 years work experience as physician abroad)
I came to canada 2 yrs ago as a masters student (Health IT). When I applied I indicated that I am still studying ( and actually finished my coursework in December , official graduation was May 2019). I have done 3 months co-op in Vancouver.
I got a job in Toronto with medical device company in February, and I will start a new job back with the company that provided me co-op but in Toronto.
I am not sure what I can do at this point aside from waiting and feeling that I wont get PR ever.
Does sending additional documents that showcase my postgraduate employment in Canada through the webform help?
How to contact local MP and explain my case, do they need documents to maybe help expedite the process further?
I would appreciate your thoughts or suggestions if you know somebody or have been in my situation.
Thanks
Does anyone have thoughts/suggestions on my case?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November

No need to apologise bro.
We all are having a tough time.
But rejection after this much delay whether it is RR or met is rare.recently one RR rejection decision was overturned. Some guy named amanpathak. If u noticed.

Reactions: kzeed12

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Does anyone have thoughts/suggestions on my case?
Noone can help you without seeing your notes. If you have provided enough evidence of 3 years then u are safe.just see what they want from that experience.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
No need to apologise bro.
We all are having a tough time.
But rejection after this much delay whether it is RR or met is rare.recently one RR rejection decision was overturned. Some guy named amanpathak. If u noticed.
Yea, I did notice a couple of rejections being overturned. Again, I hope that we all make it soon. Don't know why our applications are stuck.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
As per the recent posts in this forum, many applications are being rejected after 10-12 months without a PFL.

I wasn't worried till now, but now I am.
This is not possible. How many cases were rejected?

As far as I know, chances of rejection after 10 months is very rare. It is considered as unethical by IRCC to reject cases after 10-12 months of waiting without providing an opportunity for the applicant to to defend his case. Hence they send 'Procedural Fairness Letter'.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
This is not possible. How many cases were rejected?

As far as I know, chances of rejection after 10 months is very rare. It is considered as unethical by IRCC to reject cases after 10-12 months of waiting without providing an opportunity for the applicant to to defend his case. Hence they send 'Procedural Fairness Letter'.
It's too much of an effort to find those threads. Maybe I am just hallucinating. I agree that such cases extremely rare. So let's just hope for the best.

This process has gone from being transparent to a complete blackbox.

Reactions: SithLord

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
ordered notes, mid of june -- no notes so far (2 months today)
ordered notes, second week of july -- no notes so far ( after 3 and half weeks) (more than a month today)
ordered notes, third time last week, after whole month after july

no calls are going through since last week, as experienced by others.

so, in case, if someone is wondering they are special, no you are not, its happening to lots of other people.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord bro .. got reply from Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship,

Departmental records confirm that your application was recieved and is being actively processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney. Your application is experiencing delays as further verifications are required. While I cannot give you a timeframe for the completion of this application, please be assured that you will be contacted as soon as a final decision has been made.

further verifications are required - is that a generic reply since from call center and MP Goodale's office - they said security has not started or is it SS
You said you have RR right?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
There are only 6 or 7 PPL who got rejection after 6 months on whole immitracker. Please don't spread panic with false info.
Letting out frustration is ok and welcome here.
They will send a PFL surely if they suspect applicant has misrepresented something or if documents are not clear.

Reactions: kzeed12

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's too much of an effort to find those threads. Maybe I am just hallucinating. I agree that such cases extremely rare. So let's just hope for the best.

This process has gone from being transparent to a complete blackbox.
Lol don't be too stressed out brother. Good news will come to us all eventually