+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Indu GP

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
That's the same thing said to me when I called on June 17. I am Nov 22 aor and it's been 250 days. My GCMS notes looks fine. I just don't know when they are going to pick up my file for completion. Again, all we can do is wait and hope we get our RFV mail soon... I'm quite anxious but trying to be positive...
They shouldnt put that 6 months progress bar in the profile..I think thats what makes us more hopeless..each day goes by thinking there must be some problem in our application...some people plan a lot for that 6 months.. and I hear that going Canada in the time of nov to jan make us hard to find a job... .I guess all we can do is wait.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
They shouldnt put that 6 months progress bar in the profile..I think thats what makes us more hopeless..each day goes by thinking there must be some problem in our application...some people plan a lot for that 6 months.. and I hear that going Canada in the time of nov to jan make us hard to find a job... .I guess all we can do is wait.
Yes that's true. We really can't do anything but wait and pray that our PR application gets approved -- which is really the cause of our anxiety!:confused:

Pak 7625

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
All good on notes, recommended passed since January according to the notes. Ghost update February last week. and then nothing. Called multiple times, no update. Even got a note put on the file when 7 months passed, nothing yet!

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
All good on notes, recommended passed since January according to the notes. Ghost update February last week. and then nothing. Called multiple times, no update. Even got a note put on the file when 7 months passed, nothing yet!
I'm pretty much in the same situation. Found the recommended pass after a ghost update in May, had note sent to officer the second of this month...

Reactions: Max_Rimon

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
When are your notes dated? The ghost update in feb could also indicate eligibility being marked as Passed.

iamanpathak

Apr 12, 2019
Hey friends,

Long story short
On 11th or 12th July, I posted that 'My PR Was Rejected'.

I filled the webform on July 15th with all explanation along with few additional documents.
Now they Approved and called me for Landing Interview.

Got a passport request for my spouse too once my landing is done. (Spouse is in India).

I will give my timelines again.
AOR Date: 16th october.
Medical Passed: 14th November.
PR Rejected: 10th July.
Webform Filled: 15th July.

Landing Interview Email: 27th July.

Let me know if anyone need any help from my side.

(I posted my long story in October forum)

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Hey friends,

Long story short
On 11th or 12th July, I posted that 'My PR Was Rejected'.

I filled the webform on July 15th with all explanation along with few additional documents.
Now they Approved and called me for Landing Interview.

Got a passport request for my spouse too once my landing is done. (Spouse is in India).

I will give my timelines again.
AOR Date: 16th october.
Medical Passed: 14th November.
PR Rejected: 10th July.
Webform Filled: 15th July.

Landing Interview Email: 27th July.

Let me know if anyone need any help from my side.

(I posted my long story in October forum)
Congratulations...

Thank you

Reactions: Prabha22

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello everybody, need to clarify my confusion. In Nov when I applied, my proof of funds for 2 persons were $ 17,700 approx whereas at that time $15,530 required. I have checked today that proof of funds for 2 persons has changed from $15,530 to $15,772. Whereas in my account I have $15,999, so I am safe.

Reason of explaining the whole situation are as follows;

1- I have RR on Sibling Residence, CAN CIC STILL CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT? because as per GCMS, they have mentioned proof of funds PASS.
2- Will my proof of funds requirement be checked on the basis of Nov i.e., $15,530 or as per today's trend i.e., $15,772 ?