Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
PPR - you see the humour after the long struggle is done! At least I want to.

Posting not on behalf of a friend or his friend or my neighbour or his neighbour or my uncle’s aunt.

I would like to thank myself on this occasion.

Timelines:

WES: PA(wife) - completed in July 2018. Two or more degrees. Getting transcripts from IGNOU took forever. My WES was easier - Degree - Bangalore University.

IELTS - SIGH! I cleared first attempt - LRWS - 8.5/8/7/8. Spouse got stuck either in writing or speaking but after multiple attempts for 4 painful months she finally got the magic score - 8777.

While she wasn’t clearing IELTS our agent (kindly don’t ask their name etc) offered a job offer which would increase our points. We didn’t know if she would get the magic score so we took it without looking at any documents but before ITA we got the magic score. Anyway we thought we had now 50 points extra for job offer too - such fools were we!

CRS as per agent - 493. What we actually had - 443. Draw was 442 on 30th October.

Submitted all our documents to our agent.

ITA - 30 October 2018
AOR - 13 November 2018(PA’s very happy birthday falls on children’s day - 14 November)
Medicals cleared - 13 December 2018

FSWO INDIA - file was at Ottawa all along.

After that cic probably got a little upset and gave us the silent treatment. We tried so hard, sang songs - even from the 70’s, cracked jokes, called, made promises, said sorry, but all we got back was just silence.

And while we expected our Golden e mail fully diamond studded within 3 months, just like that 6 months passed.

I left my business mean while, my wife left her job - imagine the fun at home - two frustrated jobless people at each other all the time - such fun times, will miss it! SIGH SIGH!

7 months passed, cic still very quiet. Another problem - should we start our son’s school this year or not - fireworks at home regarding this decision - finally the PA won - kept him at school.

Asked my agent to order gcms - they refused. I did it on my own. Got it in June after 35 days. SHOCK - just like HAvells! No job offer!! And employment under review - file review required. So happy danced again.

Fired agent - hijacked my account. Thanks to this group - learnt how to do that.

Send a 46 page dossier as webform explaining her employment and also another one explaining a previous visa refusal that we had (USA) but had not mentioned - why? Cause our agent said not required.

Now we were prepared to sing and dance for 3 more months at least.

But all our singing and dancing didn’t go unnoticed by cic. A ghost danced with us on 18 July! Within 40 days file got approved and we received our PPR this morning (Tuesday, July 23) at 4.30 am ist.

We actually had to sing and dance a lot more but not mentioning it here, especially with our agent. Advice - don’t visit the agent’s disco. Dance on your own at home- it’s easy - you can do it.

So today we plan to dance our way to VFS.

Dancing for more than a year was exhausting, tiring , frustrating and the uncertainty was killing.

I understand the pain of all of you who are still dancing and singing, may it end soon.

Any dances classes/tips required by any of you, feel free to contact.

Please excuse my humour - but we needed it after all that.

Sorry and thank you.
Congratulations !!! :)

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
I was taking a look at the spreadsheet... Am I the last one with eligibility as "recommended pass"?
Actually you were the only one with "Recommended Pass" status.
That status wasn't part of the list. The default options were Passed, Met, In progress, Review Required.

Reactions: zafontana

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello everyone, need some clarification. On the basis of assumption, I attached updated docs through webform related to my employment, but after GCMS, I got to know the issue isn't in employment, it's in sibling residence docs, so there's RR on sibling residence, have attached updated docs of residence month ago and CIC given me complete employment points.
To cut the story short, will my updated employment docs affect my case ?

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Actually you were the only one with "Recommended Pass" status.
That status wasn't part of the list. The default options were Passed, Met, In progress, Review Required.
Yea, I had not included Recommended Pass as one of the options assuming that it is the same as Met. However, I am not too sure if there is any difference between the two. Recommended surely sounds better :p

For example, in the analyst notes my criminality is recommended passed based on my PCC, but it has not started as per the status on the first two pages.

Reactions: zafontana

matekaran

Jul 4, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
June 2017
Doc's Request.
January 2020
AOR Received.
15 oct 2018
Passport Req..
5th march 2020
VISA ISSUED...
18 March 2020
LANDED..........
1st Sept 2020
So a guy from Delhi received PPR today within 34 days
Aor- 22 june 2019
Noc code - 0016
PPR - 26 july 2019
I have no idea what did we do wrong ..
Lol. They must be joking!!!

Reactions: bc92

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello everyone, need some clarification. On the basis of assumption, I attached updated docs through webform related to my employment, but after GCMS, I got to know the issue isn't in employment, it's in sibling residence docs, so there's RR on sibling residence, have attached updated docs of residence month ago and CIC given me complete employment points.
To cut the story short, will my updated employment docs affect my case ?
No. I am sure the docs now must be having more information than earlier ,so nothing to worry. It's just over thinking
I know nobody can help over thinking about their application. Same here. Good luck .

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
First - Tangygals should never cry (sry that happened - its hard waiting) - we are all in the same situation - especially candidates waiting since may- june 2018..

If they said they are trying to transfer to a local visa office - that is a good sign showing the process is being finalised at current center - closer to ppr - hang in there ..

Meanwhile - try sending an email to MP Goodale inquiring updated info - might help a lot

EMail id: goodale@sasktel.net

Provide your Name / Date of Birth / App ID / UCI # / AOR

Cheers
What should one write while marking a mail to MP? That i am seeking some status update ?

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Yea, I had not included Recommended Pass as one of the options assuming that it is the same as Met. However, I am not too sure if there is any difference between the two. Recommended surely sounds better :p

For example, in the analyst notes my criminality is recommended passed based on my PCC, but it has not started as per the status on the first two pages.
I haven't got my notes yet, so I'm basing it off the calls. I know many people say it's the same, but the agents never said met. :p we'll see :)

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
What should one write while marking a mail to MP? That i am seeking some status update ?
Dear Mr Goodale

I applied under Express entry foreign skilled worker stream from India. My file crossed over 6 months. Below are the details of my file
Name-
File number-
Date applied(AOR)-
Date of birth-

I would be very thankful if you could inquire the current status of my file.
Thanks again

Reactions: ruchikathakur16

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Dear Mr Goodale

I applied under Express entry foreign skilled worker stream from India. My file crossed over 6 months. Below are the details of my file
Name-
File number-
Date applied(AOR)-
Date of birth-

I would be very thankful if you could inquire the current status of my file.
Thanks again
Thanks.. I have written more than this though.. Let's see if I get some response.. Thanks again