November 2018 AOR - Join here

bc92

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
I got another ghost update today - security check is done.
Now all stages are completed, waiting for the officer's approval.

I wonder how long can it take
That's great! Hopefully you'll get the golden email very soon! When you get ghost updates, do you receive the email notification or can you only see when you log in to the account? I've never got a ghost update, so I was just wondering...

Last edited:

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
naah..I do not trust CIC anymore.
When re-medical came everyone was confident I am getting PR in 10 days, and I was expecting too!
Now its been 1.5 months, no sign of PR
Upasna after taking your remedical, did u uploaded the hospital receipt or form somewhere ?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hi
When did security check start for u? And how do u know, security is completed?
It started on July 12 after I got the first ghost update. I called CIC and learned that security check started. Today I got the second ghost update. I called CIC again and they told me that Security Check is completed and the file is waiting for the final approval.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
That's great! Hopefully you'll get the golden email very soon! When you get ghost updates, do you receive the email notification or can you only see when you log in to the account? I've never got a ghost update, so I was just wondering...
Thank you! When I received ghost updates, I didn't get any emails. I just logged into my account and saw "profile updated" status.
I hope so!

Reactions: bc92

OjideK

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello guys,

So I woke up to see the golden RFV email on my phone after battling this journey for this long.

This came after I posted that I raised a CSE expressing the travesty that was done in the evaluation of my POF by the case officer who stated an amount well below what I had declared. I prepared my counter argument and requested that a review be done again as I believe that this could be a reason for the delay I have experienced which is totally unfair.

However, so the story goes and on this note my watch has ended.

I would like to thank everyone that has contributed by sharing info or providing updates of their journey as well.

VO: Ottawa
CRS 461
AOR 29th Nov 2018
Medical Passed Jan 8th 2019
Biometrics submitted 9th Jan 2019
The only update recently seen on my profile is thatmy Biometrics has been completed
GCMS notes received 4th July
RFV 23 July 2019

shawn18

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2018
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2018
IELTS Request
Nov-2018
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-Jun-2019
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2019
Hello guys,

So I woke up to see the golden RFV email on my phone after battling this journey for this long.

This came after I posted that I raised a CSE expressing the travesty that was done in the evaluation of my POF by the case officer who stated an amount well below what I had declared. I prepared my counter argument and requested that a review be done again as I believe that this could be a reason for the delay I have experienced which is totally unfair.

I would like to thank everyone that has contributed by sharing info or providing updates of their journey as well.

CRS 461
AOR 29th Nov 2018
The only update recently seen on my profile is thatmy Biometrics has been completed
RFV 23 July 2019
Congratulations!!

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Hello guys,

CRS 461
AOR 29th Nov 2018
RFV 23 July 2019
Congratulations... It is scary seeing how carelessly they are processing...

Reactions: OjideK

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Hello guys,

CRS 461
AOR 29th Nov 2018
RFV 23 July 2019
Congratulations!! all the best for your future :)

Indu GP

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hello guys,

CRS 461
AOR 29th Nov 2018
RFV 23 July 2019
congratz :)

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Hello guys,

CRS 461
AOR 29th Nov 2018
RFV 23 July 2019
Congrats!! After reading your story with the POF, I decided to order GCMS notes too (I'm in the euro zone). Glad you got it all sorted! All the best!

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Finally I get to post this!!

PPR for us..:D:D:D

After 235 days.. We got the GOLD

Consultant: Y- Axis (we had full access of our file)

Timeline in short:

CRS: 462

ITA: 15th Nov 18

AOR: 28th Nov 18

Me: 8th Jan 19

ADR: 8th Jan 19(IMM5475), submitted on 9th Jan 19

No update after that.

GCMS applied through ATIP: 29th April, never received

Called on 6th month completion and was told file untouched

Re-medical request for husband: 4th June 19 ( his medical was about to expire in July 19)

Background processing started (so called IP2): 4th June 19 Medical cleared: 12th June 19

Called on 14th June and was told Criminality passed, security did not start and eligibility under RR.

Confirmed the same from Ralph.

Requested fresh GCMS notes via GETGCMS: 20th June 19, still waiting (not required anymore)

Reviewing of ADR changed to "Not Applicable": 20th July 19

PPR: 23rd July 19 (mail shows date as 22nd July 19)

I have been calling CIC each week. Last Thursday also when I called they told me Eligibility in RR. Actually it was a mixed response, we mailed Ottawa office and they told us, file is in queue for review by officer, some agents said RR and some said normal review going on. Never found out if it was actually on RR and what was the reason. Never received any GCMS notes.

It has been a terrifying journey, sleepless nights, depression, issues at work, but today I feel it was worth the wait. Oh yes, I lost 17kgs since AOR to PPR. Lol.

My husband is already in Canada studying, so it was a tough phase for us. But we finally sailed through. Rather it is our 2nd Anniversary on 28th July and this is a gift from CIC to us. I wonder if they had been holding it intentionally now. Hahaha. ;););)

My husband had a job offer and without PR it was tough for him to get it as he had applied considering he would get it in 6 months. So well yes had gone through a very bad phase but all is worth it now.

*** Lastly, I need help ***

Never read the posts about how to submit passport after receiving the mail as I thought I will never get it.

My husband is in Canada, so should I submit my passport and get COPR and travel to Canada and then he gets his passport stamped? Or is there some other procedure when the dependent is already in Canada and the primary is outside?

Also please guide me what documents do I need to take with me to VFS office? And about photographs, does vfs Office gets it done there? I am from Kolkata so anybody who have submitted in Kolkata office please guide me.

Thank you everyone who has helped me in this journey. I still can't believe I actually got it and now it is my turn to share my timeline..

FINALLY...MY WATCH HAS ENDED:confused::confused::confused: