+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Please can you add my details.
The sheet cannot be edited over the phone and my laptop is not with me right now.
Details:
AOR Date: 28th Nov 2018
Nationality: Indian
Country of Residence: India
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
BG Check: In Process
PPR Date: No idea.
Added your details.

Looks like there are a lot of us.

Reactions: Upasana

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Please can you add my details.
The sheet cannot be edited over the phone and my laptop is not with me right now.
Details:
AOR Date: 28th Nov 2018
Nationality: Indian
Country of Residence: India
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
BG Check: In Process
PPR Date: No idea.
Hey any idea why are you in review required for eligibility ,though it’s good that your criminality atleast has passed:) because these two things take the most time.
Have you ordered notes recently,I actually thought that you might have received RFV!

Reactions: Upasana

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
222 days and counting still in IP1,though as per notes and agent eligibility is met,there are no red flags.Had called them yesterday,there was a sweet fellow who assured me that though things are moving slowly,file still looks good .But he said security and criminality will not be updated while in process,VO will update that only when they receive it as pass.
Reminder send to VO in Ottawa,hope I don’t have to call them again by the end of July.
According to notes our due date was 20/06/19 :p

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
222 days and counting still in IP1,though as per notes and agent eligibility is met,there are no red flags.Had called them yesterday,there was a sweet fellow who assured me that though things are moving slowly,file still looks good .But he said security and criminality will not be updated while in process,VO will update that only when they receive it as pass.
Reminder send to VO in Ottawa,hope I don’t have to call them again by the end of July.
Mine is almost same, though passed 256 days. This is the second time the agent sent a reminder.....hopes are drowning now :/

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
It looks like many of the people have ELIGIBILITY: REVIEW REQUIRED. I have ordered the notes for my brother and hopefully get it sometime in next couple of weeks.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
This whole IP2 thing is misleading.

Let me resume how people get IP2:

1. Inlands get it right away or around medicals because they are sent for RCMP check. No way of knowing other than ghost updates.

2. Countries that need biometrics get it after or around medicals at the same time they get the request for biometrics. Here also, no way of knowing other than ghost updates.

3. This is the real IP2 if I didn't miss any others. This is when security check is started. Of course, it will depend on the processing of CBSA (usually should not take long, but might take long as well) or if you get into SS (takes long time). Hard to predict.

Reactions: Inrtocad

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018

1. Inlands get it right away or around medicals because they are sent for RCMP check. No way of knowing other than ghost updates.

2. Countries that need biometrics get it after or around medicals at the same time they get the request for biometrics. Here also, no way of knowing other than ghost updates.

3. This is the real IP2 if I didn't miss any others. This is when security check is started. Of course, it will depend on the processing of CBSA (usually should not take long, but might take long as well) or if you get into SS (takes long time). Hard to predict.
You forgot those who start off on IP2 from the very second they submit the application.

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
where is due date mentioned in notes ?

Inrtocad

Jul 4, 2019

I moved to ip2 after 195 days and i called ircc agent said security is in process.Is this the last step ?

Reactions: Hopeful007

Mona sedhra

Jun 19, 2019
Hi guys,
I got an email from IRCC . They informed that my file is in queue to be reviewed by an officer. Any reviews on this email? Has this happened to anyone else?