+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pgpg

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hello I am October AOR,
I have question about my children and mine birth certificates, I recently got a ADR asking for resubmitting the birth certificates . In GCMS notes it says "birth certificates donot have names on them" and a review is marked on it. Can anyone please let me know, Is it required to have name on the birth certificates? None of the birth certificates I have submitted have names on them as our names were given after few months of birth.

Thanks in advance, will appreciate the help.
We got the ADR for this too. Our circumstances: wife and husband have different surnames (she didn't change after marriage; that's probably why ADR was asked fo); we initially submitted government birth certificate (MCD) for our child. Got ADR for Birth Certificate. We then uploaded one pdf containing [govt BC + hospital BC + hospital discharge summary of mother and child after delivery]. this was accepted and got CoPR recently. We had named the child at birth so all govt docs carried the name, but none of the hospital docs carried any name. Nov AOR

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hi Guys

Thanks for updating the November tracker. Just posting the link again so that other people can update it. From what I can make out from the people who have updated the tracker is that there are files which haven't been touched after meeting eligibility in the initial stages, or there are files stuck at the security stage.

Let's hope for the best! Tracker link below

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11oVBQuoR_WKD_N5qqQfEgUJ0j1QlxQUU7JtWdiOvjZw/edit?usp=sharing
Please can you add my details.
The sheet cannot be edited over the phone and my laptop is not with me right now.
Details:
AOR Date: 28th Nov 2018
Nationality: Indian
Country of Residence: India
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
BG Check: In Process
PPR Date: No idea.

Felix28824

May 1, 2019
Did you call them ? Usually, when they change status to ip2 people get ppr after 3-10 days
Whats your visa office
Not yet.
The GCMS generated on Jun27 shows the eligibility "Review Required", still in IP1 on that time.
On Jul 2, I found a ghost update on my account.
So I don't know whether anything happened in this period.
Plan to call them next week, although I know that is useless at all

Reactions: Johndec18@or

Johndec18@or

May 29, 2019
Not yet.
The GCMS generated on Jun27 shows the eligibility "Review Required", still in IP1 on that time.
Visa office ottawa ?

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Not yet.
Did u take any action on RR?
Even I am on RR. Applied for notes on 20th June. Waiting

Reactions: Inrtocad