+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Manali Deshpande

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Might be the case, I have seen for some documents like PCC, Education, Passport, Medicals they marked it as Checked. So the only thing pending for checking is work ex and sibling docs which don't have any remarks. I will order gcms notes again on completion of 6 months. 8 more days to go for that.
Even I had checked marked against these documents . The program assistant does not check work experience documents I think. Anyways inspite of rr for client information I got my ppr. That’s why I said, don’t worry!
All the best!

Reactions: love4immigration

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
7 months 7 days
CEC INLAND
AD1- RCMP
AD2- FAMILY INFO
AD3- DRIVER LICENCE AND ABSTRACT
MEDICAL,CRIMINALITY - PASSED
ELIGIBILITY - RECOMMENDED PASS
SECURITY NOT STARTED AS PER AGENT -- HOPEFULLY THEY DIDNT UPDATE THIS STATUS ,, COZ REQUEST OF DRIVER ABSTRACT AFTER 6 MONTHS IS SIGN OF SECURITY CHECKING

DO NOT KNOW WHEN PPR WILL COME ?

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
I already told my manager and HR that this letter would not help me, better give me an email stating that the JD I want cannot be provided as per company policy.
They denied to do that too. They said take it or leave it, nothing more. So I took it but did not use it.

Please read the post once again, my ex manager helped me by contacting another manager in the organization right now to help me with the ref letter. So nothing is required from ex manager (just mentioned here for all of your better understanding). The manager who gave me the ref letter is with the company now and already gave his business card.

There is no rejection email and I never mentioned anything as such. I don't know what are u talking about!!!

I think you need to please read the post again.
I understand what you are saying. My point was first write an email to your HR or manager asking about reference letter again with job duties on letterhead meeting CIC requirements etc.They denied you verbally right? I am asking you to draft and email to them. Once they reply back to your email, stating they cannot provide or deny your request, take a print out and attach that to your loe.That was my point about refusal email. It means you have tried with your company for a right reference letter, and they denied it.. just makes your case stronger..

All the best and good luck..

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
So, Ralph did reply......
Told the same thing what agent said..... No estimated date he said...... Security in progress and it can't be expediated ......
Now, it's time to get back to normal life..... And forget about ppr...... If it has to come it will come...... I am not gonna bother myself anymore coz of it...... Hope everyone in this forum stays happy and healthy.....

Reactions: SithLord

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hi Guys ,

I am little confused hence seeking your advice ,

Yesterday i got an email to submit my passport i have 2 question .. can any one help me.

Do i need to send the PPR mail printout when i send the passport to CIC.

Do i need send one of my Kid passport who is born here and already having Canadian passport.

Please advise...

Reactions: gurpreetkaur_21

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Told the same thing what agent said..... No estimated date he said...... Security in progress and it can't be expediated ......
Now, it's time to get back to normal life..... And forget about ppr...... If it has to come it will come...... I am not gonna bother myself anymore coz of it...... Hope everyone in this forum stays happy and healthy.....
huh he actually responded? I got an automated response from them :( I give up. Bye everyone

Yesh Sondhi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Waiting for 30-35 days for the notes are making me go crazy and these thoughts are popping up.

also there is another concern that can lead to RR.

we had hired a travel agency for our trip to Thailand and they were supposed to get our visa as per the package.
However they submitted our passport very late and it wnet to such an extent that we had our flight in 48 hours and we did not receive our passport back. So they decided to take the passport back from the embassy and returned it to us 12 hours before our flight.
The embassy stamped our passports with VOID before returning it to us.
Though post this void stamp and date, we entered Thailand on "on arrival visa" within the next 24 hours. We mentioned the same in LOE but if the RR is for this, we have nothing to prove why this stamp is there on our passport.
These last moment decisions with the travel ageny was all done over phone and there is no mail for it!!
I had this exact same scenario where i started thinking any or every micro point that they could refuse me a visa over. This is your anxiety and nothing else. Trust me on this, their information sharing will allow them to see exactly what the situation was. So if you did not do anything bad, just sit back and relax.

Reactions: Upasana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So calculating my CRS on 2.10 years and then clearing the file is possible right? That is what I wanted to know.
Our CRS was 464. Is there any way to find out what would our new CRS be if the work exp is now 2.10 years.

Want to check if it still remains above 449 to make it through.. :(
They will calculate it as 2 years and not 2 years and 10 months

You need 3 years to get maximum points for work experience so you will most likely lose 25 points which will bring your score to 439.

Like I said earlier, this is all speculation and we are not 100% sure whether the concerned employment is marked RR. Just wait for the notes.

You can calculate
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This whole journey has been a nightmare. I was thinking other day, what if they approve my case and still delay sending PPR for another a month or two. With what's going on with my case I really won't be surprised anymore If this happens :D

My mental health has been pretty low last few weeks, it's probably going to get worse if this continues so I too decided to just move on and forget about this. It will come when it comes. I'm sure by the time I have grandkids they will clear the queue :D:D:D

For now, I decided to explore other threads and help people out with their Canadian dreams and in the process and maybe find a new SithLord and pass my curse :D:D

Reactions: shawn18 and Upasana

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
huh he actually responded? I got an automated response from them :( I give up. Bye everyone
Same here. Got this reply.

Thank you very much for contacting the office of the Honourable Ralph Goodale.

If you are a constituent of Minister Goodale in the riding of Regina-Wascana, your correspondence will be reviewed as quickly as possible.

If your inquiry is related to a Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness matter, your email will be forwarded to Minister Goodale’s Departmental office. For future information, they can be reached directly athon.ralph.goodale@canada.ca.

If your inquiry is related to the status of your immigration application, you can check the status here, or you may wish to contact your own Member of Parliament (MP). To find out who your representative is, please click here. In the field under “Members of Parliament”, type in your postal code, a picture of your MP appear; click on their name to obtain their contact points.

Again, thank you for your contact.

With kindest regards,

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
This whole journey has been a nightmare. I was thinking other day, what if they approve my case and still delay sending PPR for another a month or two. With what's going on with my case I really won't be surprised anymore If this happens :D

My mental health has been pretty low last few weeks, it's probably going to get worse if this continues so I too decided to just move on and forget about this. It will come when it comes. I'm sure by the time I have grandkids they will clear the queue :D:D:D

For now, I decided to explore other threads and help people out with their Canadian dreams and in the process and maybe find a new SithLord and pass my curse :D:D
At the right time universe will give you what is yours. Stay positive

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
I had this exact same scenario where i started thinking any or every micro point that they could refuse me a visa over. This is your anxiety and nothing else. Trust me on this, their information sharing will allow them to see exactly what the situation was. So if you did not do anything bad, just sit back and relax.
Thank u so much. Yes, this wait time is killing me..Will enter 8th month after 8 days!
Everything is genuine in my file..I just hope they clear it soon..
Have u already got PR?

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
They will calculate it as 2 years and not 2 years and 10 months

You need 3 years to get maximum points for work experience so you will most likely lose 25 points which will bring your score to 439.

Like I said earlier, this is all speculation and we are not 100% sure whether the concerned employment is marked RR. Just wait for the notes.

You can calculate
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
I hope it's not for this reason.
Yes waiting for notes now.