01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
I am back!
I have a doubt. Need your suggestion guys!

I recently got RR in Eligibility post re-medical last week, as you guys are already aware.
Though the agent said it is nothing to worry about but I can't just sit on it and hatch eggs...so ordered GCMS notes today.
Anyway, I think there can be an RR for my present job. I had asked for a reference letter from my organization and the senior management along with my present manager conspired against me and changed most of my job duties and gave me a very basic one which hardly mentions and clarifies the job duties. They kept saying that they cannot mention as it against their business rules. I and my manager do not gel well and hence she took the advantage here and asked the senior management to give a letter but provide such details which would be of no use to me.
I the contacted my ex manager and he contacted another manager from our organization who decided to personally help me. He gave me the reference letter mentioning the job duties that I needed and gave it me to from his office email id. I printed it out, got him to sign in there and scanned and submitted it along with this business card. I did not notarize as he was unsure about it, because he already helped me risking his job..so I did not force him.
I have a consultant nd they said this would work and told me not to mention this in LOE that office did not provide so got letter from a manager as this might seek unwanted attention.

Now, my primary NOC is for my ex organization where I worked for 2.2 years. I have letter on company letter head from HR for that.
I have 8 months experience in a different NOC, so shared the same (making it now total of 2.10 years) also have reference letter in company letter head from HR
Lastly my present organization, here I need only 2 months (to get 3 years) and for this I have the same NOC as the primary NOC.

That makes it 3 years in total.

My question is, if they do not consider from the present organization (where I need points for only 2 months) and gave me RR, can they remove this experience and re-calculate my CRS score?
My CRS score was 464 when we applied and ITA was on 15th November 2018.
I do not remember the cut off, if it was 450 or above.
If they reduce this present organization experience and re-calculate, how much would be new CRS be for 2.10 years?? Can anyone please help me calculate this ?

Just wanted to know if this will help remove the RR and process my file or can lead to a rejection?
Please use this tool. when asked about years of experience select two years
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Reactions: Upasana

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
One of these 2 things can happen when the case officer reviews;

1) He sees the confusion raised by your 1st webform and to reconfirm your employment will ask for an ADR.

2) Will completely ignore your 1st webform and will proceed to process your application.
for your point 1) I have attached work experience letter, updated salary slips, IT return and reason of sending Work exp letter now thats it brother.

for point 2) I am also thinking the same.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
It is coming to 439 now with 2 years.
I have reference letter in letterhead for 2.10 years... can I not claim some more points for those 10 months?
Unfortunately no :( it must be 3 years in order for you to claim more points.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am back!
I have a doubt. Need your suggestion guys!

I recently got RR in Eligibility post re-medical last week, as you guys are already aware.
Though the agent said it is nothing to worry about but I can't just sit on it and hatch eggs...so ordered GCMS notes today.
Anyway, I think there can be an RR for my present job. I had asked for a reference letter from my organization and the senior management along with my present manager conspired against me and changed most of my job duties and gave me a very basic one which hardly mentions and clarifies the job duties. They kept saying that they cannot mention as it against their business rules. I and my manager do not gel well and hence she took the advantage here and asked the senior management to give a letter but provide such details which would be of no use to me.
I the contacted my ex manager and he contacted another manager from our organization who decided to personally help me. He gave me the reference letter mentioning the job duties that I needed and gave it me to from his office email id. I printed it out, got him to sign in there and scanned and submitted it along with this business card. I did not notarize as he was unsure about it, because he already helped me risking his job..so I did not force him.
I have a consultant nd they said this would work and told me not to mention this in LOE that office did not provide so got letter from a manager as this might seek unwanted attention.

Now, my primary NOC is for my ex organization where I worked for 2.2 years. I have letter on company letter head from HR for that.
I have 8 months experience in a different NOC, so shared the same (making it now total of 2.10 years) also have reference letter in company letter head from HR
Lastly my present organization, here I need only 2 months (to get 3 years) and for this I have the same NOC as the primary NOC.

That makes it 3 years in total.

My question is, if they do not consider from the present organization (where I need points for only 2 months) and gave me RR, can they remove this experience and re-calculate my CRS score?
My CRS score was 464 when we applied and ITA was on 15th November 2018.
I do not remember the cut off, if it was 450 or above.
If they reduce this present organization experience and re-calculate, how much would be new CRS be for 2.10 years?? Can anyone please help me calculate this ?

Just wanted to know if this will help remove the RR and process my file or can lead to a rejection?
So your 3 year work experience comes under multiple NOCs?

If I am correct 2.4 years from your primary NOC and 8 months in a different NOC?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Unfortunately no :( it must be 3 years in order for you to claim more points.
You are correct!!

From what I understand, IRCC will not calculate her 2 months wok experience since they were obtained after ITA. The cut-off for November 15th 2018 was 449. So unfortunately, it does not look good for her :(

Reactions: Inabt

ZEDDZ

May 13, 2019
Hi, I am currently in what looks like the IP2 stage and it has been this way for five months. Today on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted”, but there was no visible difference or update inside.

Anybody know what this means? Thank you

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, I am currently in what looks like the IP2 stage and it has been this way for five months. Today on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted”, but there was no visible difference or update inside.

Anybody know what this means? Thank you
Ghost update.

You will wake up to PPR tomorrow :D:D:D

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Yes but you can only email once as they don't reply second time. So use it wisely.

Even if you use a different email ID he will just copy-paste the response he sent you for your original email :)
Sith who is this guy and how does he find out this information on our cases?