+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

walktime

Jun 10, 2019
Finally! Aor 1st nov after such a long wait got the ready for visa mail today!
I was almost convinced that it’s aint gonna happen anytime soon! But there we are
Good luck to everyone. Hold it together you getting it soon too :)
hi maheen,
did you applied as a single or with family?
can you share the dates of your updates in your account?
what was your crs score?

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I got mine today. Thank you all for this wonderful, painful, patience demanding journey.
IELTS 8,8.5,7,7
ITA 2nd oct
AOR-3rd nov
MEP-5th dec
Ip1 status the whole time.
Ordered GCMS notes on 30th april received on 31st may, it showed eligibility met and sec and criminality not started
Representative raised webform the reply was every time to give information regarding the form imm 5476, 3 times raised it not concrete answer.
Called on 28th may. Same answer as GCMS
Called on 4th june same answer
and than on17th june agent told it is just matter of time. Every thing is good. If you dont hear from us upto next week you should call us but cant tell expected time frame.
And than BAM! Representative called today that I gotta give her party since I received it. Mail shows time of 18th June, 5:36 AM.
CPC ottawa.
All I want to say is no amount of consoling words help when someone receives and you dont. I always felt left behind. I wish you all recieve it soon. Specially Sithlord, priya0227. You guys were the only hope that we are in same boat. Thank you
My AOR is 23rd Nov but otherwise everything else, gcms notes is same as yours although I haven’t been able to get through to an agent yet. Congratulations, your timeline gives me hope, I feel left behind.

Firefly 18

Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27 Nov 2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
Passed

Maybe a bunch of sloths are processing all our pending applications! :mad:

Jun 5, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - ottawa
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
My AOR is 23rd Nov but otherwise everything else, gcms notes is same as yours although I haven’t been able to get through to an agent yet. Congratulations, your timeline gives me hope, I feel left behind.
Hope is better than pope.. never feel u are down.. have self confidence, ur ppr is around the corner

Reactions: Asher7

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
AOR nov 10, more than 7 months completed , still waiting for any sign , background process started since May 10, is still background process is goin on and they are still reviewing my eligibility,, Any hopes or suggestions????

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
AOR nov 10, more than 7 months completed , still waiting for any sign , background process started since May 10, is still background process is goin on and they are still reviewing my eligibility,, Any hopes or suggestions????
Same here , AOR 10th nov,, only eligibility is met,, rest nothing is started

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Finally! Aor 1st nov after such a long wait got the ready for visa mail today!
I was almost convinced that it’s aint gonna happen anytime soon! But there we are
Good luck to everyone. Hold it together you getting it soon too :)
Congratulations!!! :)

Zainab11

Apr 25, 2019
AOR: 19 Nov
Med: 22 Dec
Background check was processing since 23 Dec 2018 and no update since then. Call every 2 weeks and agent kept saying that criminality is still in progess and so is eligibility.
Had 2 ghost update yesterday- submitted- updated- submitted- updated- submitted
Called IRCC and agent told me that eligibility is passed and background check has been completed. When can I expect the PR then

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
According to Ralph Goodale;

Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started
Medicals valid till October 16, 2019.
Due Date - August 9, 2019

So I will be getting my PPR along with February applicants YAY!!! What joyful journey this has been :)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
According to Ralph Goodale;

Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started
Medicals valid till October 16, 2019.
Due Date - August 9, 2019

So I will be getting my PPR along with February applicants YAY!!! What joyful journey this has been :)
ROFL ... you are just everywhere. I just noticed your VO is Ottawa. It is such a shame that Ottawa has become this slow now. There was a time when having file in Ottawa meant PPR within 4 months or at least within 6 months. Hopefully, the wait will end soon for you.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
ROFL ... you are just everywhere. I just noticed your VO is Ottawa. It is such a shame that Ottawa has become this slow now. There was a time when having file in Ottawa meant PPR within 4 months or at least within 6 months. Hopefully, the wait will end soon for you.
As each day passes I'm regretting being with Ottawa VO even more.

I have another long 51 day wait. Let's see if they at least keep up with this August 9th due date.