+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Can only say we have a lot of bad luck.

Now we may have to wait till next month because I don't think there will be another big batch from Ottawa this month. Maybe it will come for us along with January applicants.
Ufffff....... Better to forget about it...... :(

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
It seems they release a batch on Tuesday of every month

May 14th and now June 18th. Next batch could be July 16th
Wasn't it every two weeks? I might give them a call again soon, it's been almost a month since I last called...

Jun 5, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - ottawa
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
Hello Everybody,

M posting my timeline again after cut short into 2 parts

M a silent reader here since the month of May. I woke up with the READY FOR VISA MAIL today morning. Below is my timeline:

AOR - 5th Nov 2018
MEP- 8th Dec 2018
VO: CPC-Ottawa.
PPR- 18th June 2019
No ADRs
GCMS ordered on 30th May 2019 which is yet to be recd.

Complete silence after MEP

Jun 5, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - ottawa
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
Since we processed our file through a consultancy (Xiphias immigration, Bangalore), the consultant Mr.Payman Meharani), who is the CIC Lic. holder uploaded our PR application using his ID (He does this for every client & has the permission to do so from CIC). As such we were not getting day to day updates (like ghost updates etc.,). when my wife's friend received the PPR (who's AOR was in Jan2019), we asked the consultant about the progress, then he sent a mail to IRCC which they responded that ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT IS IN PROGRESS (I hope this got the attention of the CIC agent). On May 30th we requested our consultant to order GCMS, which is yet to be received.
Last night our consultant updated that our application has moved to the visa officer for final comprehensive review which would take a few weeks or even a month time. Luckily today morning we woke up with the golden email.

I had travel history in my passport for 7 countries; My wife was in Australia for 3 yrs persuing Masters; & I was in NZ for 1.5 yrs persuing PG Dip course.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - ottawa
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
I got mine today. Thank you all for this wonderful, painful, patience demanding journey.
IELTS 8,8.5,7,7
ITA 2nd oct
AOR-3rd nov
MEP-5th dec
Ip1 status the whole time.
Ordered GCMS notes on 30th april received on 31st may, it showed eligibility met and sec and criminality not started
Representative raised webform the reply was every time to give information regarding the form imm 5476, 3 times raised it not concrete answer.
Called on 28th may. Same answer as GCMS
Called on 4th june same answer
and than on17th june agent told it is just matter of time. Every thing is good. If you dont hear from us upto next week you should call us but cant tell expected time frame.
And than BAM! Representative called today that I gotta give her party since I received it. Mail shows time of 18th June, 5:36 AM.
CPC ottawa.
All I want to say is no amount of consoling words help when someone receives and you dont. I always felt left behind. I wish you all recieve it soon. Specially Sithlord, priya0227. You guys were the only hope that we are in same boat. Thank you
Many Congratulations:) All the best for ur future endeavours

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
ccongrats
I got mine today. Thank you all for this wonderful, painful, patience demanding journey.
IELTS 8,8.5,7,7
ITA 2nd oct
AOR-3rd nov
MEP-5th dec
Ip1 status the whole time.
Ordered GCMS notes on 30th april received on 31st may, it showed eligibility met and sec and criminality not started
Representative raised webform the reply was every time to give information regarding the form imm 5476, 3 times raised it not concrete answer.
Called on 28th may. Same answer as GCMS
Called on 4th june same answer
and than on17th june agent told it is just matter of time. Every thing is good. If you dont hear from us upto next week you should call us but cant tell expected time frame.
And than BAM! Representative called today that I gotta give her party since I received it. Mail shows time of 18th June, 5:36 AM.
CPC ottawa.
All I want to say is no amount of consoling words help when someone receives and you dont. I always felt left behind. I wish you all recieve it soon. Specially Sithlord, priya0227. You guys were the only hope that we are in same boat. Thank you

Maheen khan

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Finally! Aor 1st nov after such a long wait got the ready for visa mail today!
I was almost convinced that it’s aint gonna happen anytime soon! But there we are
Good luck to everyone. Hold it together you getting it soon too :)
And p.s ( Didnt ordered gcms notes or made any single call)

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Finally! Aor 1st nov after such a long wait got the ready for visa mail today!
I was almost convinced that it’s aint gonna happen anytime soon! But there we are
Good luck to everyone. Hold it together you getting it soon too :)
Congratulations. Wish u luck for future.