+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

thebrazilian

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys, I understand most of you are waiting for more than 6 months with no clue about what's gonna happen next. One way to put pressure on IRCC is by using the Canadian media. I just suggested a news hint to CBC using this link -> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/cbc-ottawa-contact-us-1.3982028

I encourage you guys to do the same so they would have a good amount of people complaining about IRCC 'backlog' applicants.

Cheers.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I received AOR 26th November 2018
Medical approved 17th April 2019.

What timeline should I expect next?
I did my application online through CIC for the FSW Express Entry. There is absolutely no update at the cic account regarding any further status of my application! What to do?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

There is nothing you can do. You have crossed the estimated 6 months so as of now, your case will be piled up with other pending cases to collect dust.

Do not waste time sending CSEs or emails to visa offices or calling IRCC because even IRCC will not know when your case will be processed. Trust me, I have tried everything humanely possible since May 9th and nothing has brought attention to my case.

All you can do is just move on with your life. Just be with your family and do not think too much about your PR application. It will come when it comes whether it is 1 month or 1 year :)

Vavrina

Jun 18, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
26-11-2018
Med's Done....
17-04-2019
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

There is nothing you can do. You have crossed the estimated 6 months so as of now, your case will be piled up with other pending cases to collect dust.

Do not waste time sending CSEs or emails to visa offices or calling IRCC because even IRCC will not know when your case will be processed. Trust me, I have tried everything humanely possible since May 9th and nothing has brought attention to my case.

All you can do is just move on with your life. Just be with your family and do not think too much about your PR application. It will come when it comes whether it is 1 month or 1 year :)
Well at least you make it sound hopefully, thank you! If at all there is anything I can do to push my file, please keep me updated, much appreciated!

Reactions: SithLord

Vavrina

Jun 18, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
26-11-2018
Med's Done....
17-04-2019
Hi guys, I understand most of you are waiting for more than 6 months with no clue about what's gonna happen next. One way to put pressure on IRCC is by using the Canadian media. I just suggested a news hint to CBC using this link -> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/cbc-ottawa-contact-us-1.3982028

I encourage you guys to do the same so they would have a good amount of people complaining about IRCC 'backlog' applicants.

Cheers.
There are scores of news articles online like these related to the huge backlog of PR applicants. I'm highly

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well at least you make it sound hopefully, thank you! If at all there is anything I can do to push my file, please keep me updated, much appreciated!
Unless you personally know a case officer working at CPC-Ottawa then there is nothing you can do to push your file.

You will just have to make peace with it that you are among the unlucky ones and your PPR will not come anytime soon but it will eventually come one day.

Just spend more time with family :)

OjideK

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi all, this post is not to hurt anyone..Just got the file approved status in my account..n passport has been dispatched from NDVO. Eligibility has been done in dec, background check completed in December. medicals too..But I got IP2 update may 21st, n ppr mail may 27th. Don't know why 5 months they kept on hold..So ppl waiting have positive hopes that your file also have been competed but the officers not updating!!
Best wishes n strong prayers for everyone to get ppr soon!!
Congratulations #ywhe

Daniel Song

Oct 31, 2018
Nov 30 AOR, there hasn't been any updates after MEP on Jan 8, and just received Landing Interview letter today. My concern is that, I actually had lost my passport and reissued it which means the information they have and updated one are not matched. Will this make any problem when I go through landing interview? Thanks for you guys' cooperation, and truly hope everyone will get PR soon!

Reactions: seantung

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
According to Immitracker;

SEPTEMBER 2018
Active cases - 533
Approved - 450
Pending - 83
85% complete

OCTOBER 2018
Active cases - 495
Approved - 401
Pending - 94
81% complete

NOVEMBER 2018
Active cases - 451
Approved - 320
Pending - 131
71% complete

DECEMBER 2018
Active Cases - 531
Approved - 285
Pending - 246
54% complete

JANUARY 2019
Active cases - 390
Approved - 123
Pending - 267
32% complete
Immitracker has become less accurate and less indicative

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Guys I did my WES in August 2016 as I was planning to move to Canada that time but changed my decision....after a gap of 3 year I applied last year in November...now my wes will expire in August 2019...considering current scenario I can't be assured of getting PPR anytime sooner...Do I need to re apply for my wes ?
Isn't WES valid for 5 years? In any case, WES is just to check the validity of your Educational credentials, and when you received your ITA, submitted the PR application and almost 6 months after that it was still valid. Just coz they delayed your application doesn't mean it becomes invalid.
If it is indeed expiring in Aug, Just raise a webform and see.