+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
What should be the expected time in terms of no. Of months after crossing 6 months from Aor.
I wish I knew :( The more I think about it the more I go into depression :(:(:( It's just affecting my mental health now so I would rather just not think about it.

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
They can actually see whether or not Security Screening has started. But for me it was not started and she implied that if my case was to undergo intensive security screening then I wouldn't be in the queue for review by the officer.

She explained there could be two reasons as to why I have not received any update yet;

1) The officer is still waiting for some checks to complete before he can make the decision and for whatever reason that report is delayed. However, he is still keeping it in queue because he is expecting to receive something soon.
2) The officer must have a long queue of backlogs to complete, so in which case it all depends where my application is in the queue.
Don't worry bro. Many of us Oct AOR are stuck in that. In a queue, for a review by the officer. I have sent 3 CSE so far and everytime I got the same response. An agent from the customer support also sent a reminder and guess what, same response that your file is is in queue.
10 days left to complete 8 months. I am hopeful that our files should be in the final review.

Reactions: SithLord

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
I wish I knew :( The more I think about it the more I go into depression :(:(:( It's just affecting my mental health now so I would rather just not think about it.
depression, is all we have got. can't think about anything else, can't do anything else.
Life is stuck,
dreaming about golden email, everyday. Still there's no sign of it.

it begs another question, suppose there are tooooooo much of backlogs,

what would an officer likely to do ?

approve it or reject it

just to make his/her life easy,

imagine you have 1500 pending cases in your queue,

what would you do ?

Reactions: SithLord

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
depression, is all we have got. can't think about anything else, can't do anything else.
Life is stuck,

approve it or reject it

what would you do ?
Select all and approve as the backlog is not a fault of the applicants

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Don't worry bro. Many of us Oct AOR are stuck in that. In a queue, for a review by the officer. I have sent 3 CSE so far and everytime I got the same response. An agent from the customer support also sent a reminder and guess what, same response that your file is is in queue.
10 days left to complete 8 months. I am hopeful that our files should be in the final review.
From what I understand I must be under queue for final review since May 9th as per the call centre agent. One month later, and it's still the same status which makes wonder just how big really is the queue.

Honestly, I never for a second felt I would be in this situation back in April 19th when I got the RPRF request :( Why even bother to pick up my file if there were not willing to process it in 6 months? Could have just left it to rot for a few more months.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Life is stuck,

approve it or reject it

what would you do ?
That's what scares me :eek::eek::eek: Is the officer really prepared to deal with 1000 backlogs? And where in this dreadful queue will be my case now :eek::eek:

Thinking about all this just gives me severe migraine :(:(:(

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
That's what scares me :eek::eek::eek: Is the officer really prepared to deal with 1000 backlogs? And where in this dreadful queue will be my case now :eek::eek:

Thinking about all this just gives me severe migraine :(:(:(
Calm down bro. I don't think there is a thing like a real queue, otherwise there wouldn't be such situations when a file remained untouched during 6+ months. Just a matter of luck and nothing more. You'll get it as soon as your case oficer decides to click your case with his mouse I guess:)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Calm down bro. I don't think there is a thing like a real queue, otherwise there wouldn't be such situations when a file remained untouched during 6+ months. Just a matter of luck and nothing more. You'll get it as soon as your case oficer decides to click your case with his mouse I guess:)
Having worst luck right now. will have to tolerate this nightmare for a little longer

Reactions: Max_Rimon

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Having worst luck right now. will have to tolerate this nightmare for a little longer
You were lucky enough to pass eligibility and avoid SS. Just try to think that you could be under RR or SS right now, and you will understand that life's beautiful. It's all just about our expectations :)

Reactions: Upasana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You were lucky enough to pass eligibility and avoid SS. Just try to think that you could be under RR or SS right now, and you will understand that life's beautiful. It's all just about our expectations :)
Yes, that's what keeps me sane now I guess. The thought of even going under RR or SS is making my head spin.

The folks in SS are the most unlucky ones, it's a painful wait with no fixed date :(

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Yes, that's what keeps me sane now I guess. The thought of even going under RR or SS is making my head spin.

The folks in SS are the most unlucky ones, it's a painful wait with no fixed date :(
Here I am, such a guy :D

The only thing that gives some relief is (as you told me before) the fact that the chances of rejection are minimal. So I'm trying to relax and spend great time in my country. I consider it as a great opportunity to spend some more time with my friends, improve my professional knowledge and do other things that I won't be able to do in Canada at first.

Nov 20, 2018
Hi I just got my CoPR letter from the visa office (Sydney, Australia). I did my medical exam last July but on the letter it shows my medical is valid to May 2020. Does it mean the visa officer has extended my medical validity? Also, when I applied, I put Calgary as my destination, I am not nominated by any province, so do I have to go the Calgary even though it is on my letter as destination?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Got the reply for the web form that I raised because of wrong adr sent to me.....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Der were three things wrong in the adr I got on 4/06
They have not mentioned anything about that...... :(

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Here I am, such a guy :D

The only thing that gives some relief is (as you told me before) the fact that the chances of rejection are minimal. So I'm trying to relax and spend great time in my country. I consider it as a great opportunity to spend some more time with my friends, improve my professional knowledge and do other things that I won't be able to do in Canada at first.
Similar situation. I will order CBSA note soon, to verify I am under SS.

Reactions: whiterabbit

rickkohli

Jun 20, 2018
Got the reply for the web form that I raised because of wrong adr sent to me.....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Der were three things wrong in the adr I got on 4/06
They have not mentioned anything about that...... :(
I think it’s the most common auto reply for the ones waiting after 6 month period. This means nothing..

I got the exact same reply when I raised web form request after six month completion period asking about an update and reason for delay.