+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Well you said your F1 was expiring, so that is an issue. I guess if you can convince the visa office about your job offer in the US and you can get a work visa, it should not be a problem.
Well I can not do that. However, I have a job offer in India. That is where I intend to go if I don't get my PR by the time my F1 expires.
Can't I write the situation in the letter of explanation along with the application?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Well I can not do that. However, I have a job offer in India. That is where I intend to go if I don't get my PR by the time my F1 expires.
Can't I write the situation in the letter of explanation along with the application?
Try and let us know if it worked.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Try and let us know if it worked.
Great way to throw him under the bus. @jm90 IMO you’ll get it refused, don’t waste your money and add a refusal onto your profile.

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
Buddy I can save you from some trouble. I applied for tourist Visa and it got rejected. Same situation like you I have F1 visa, house property and a job in India along with a decent international travel. Wrote a good LOE as well explaining the intent still it got rejected.

Still it is worth a shot. Do keep us posted

Reactions: SithLord

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
aor 1 nov 2018
med passed 6 dec 2018
adr submitted 8 dec 2018

confirmed on web form that adr has been received, but in my account it was not updated.

it still shows today that we need additonal docs bla bla bla.

gcms notes received after 7 weeks on 21 may

medical - passed
eligibility - met
criminality & security - not started
office - cpc ottawa

again raised web form query, the reply was on 4 june 2019 - my officer is checking if i meet the eligibility (gcms notes shows i met eligibility). i feel like they are not taking us seriously or they are very tired all the time or they dont want to work for some reasons. god bless them

i have again raised web form query to give a reminder to my officer

my ppr will come for sure

it has been more than 220 days for me btw
Same situation my eligibility met and criminality/security not started. I raised web form few days back and got exactly same reply like yours. I also got mighty confused how they can be checking eligibility when gcms notes says it is met.

Reactions: walktime

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you for your thoughts guys... My grace period expires Sep 30 2019 and AOR is 24 Dec 2018. That's 9 months. I wonder if I'll get PR before it expires.

tessa2105

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Interview........
2019-10-21
LANDED..........
2019-10-21
AOR: Nov 14, 2018 I received my inland interview email 4 days ago. Unfortunately I updated my address as being out of Canada two weeks ago but they must still have me on record as being in the country. I have responded saying I cannot attend this interview so will see.

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
Hi can someone explain this to me. Received GCMS Notes and this is the recommendation.

***Review required for Proof of Funds*** A11.2 Review Required R75: FSW Minimum Requirements- Review Required R76: Selection Criteria- FSW Points: Review Required R76: Selection Criteria- Funds: Review Required

AoR:Nov 30
MeP: Jan 10
Rprf: Jan 24

Not sure why there’s a review required for PoF as higher up in the notes it says MET.

GCMS Notes last updated Jan 24 whilst it was generated May 10
I also had RR for POF but reason was not mentioned for the review. I had shown gift deed for funds. Probably they want the officer to view it once. Wait for the ADR, most probably you won't get one. My file was approved last month. Nothing to be worried about.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi can someone explain this to me. Received GCMS Notes and this is the recommendation.

***Review required for Proof of Funds*** A11.2 Review Required R75: FSW Minimum Requirements- Review Required R76: Selection Criteria- FSW Points: Review Required R76: Selection Criteria- Funds: Review Required

AoR:Nov 30
MeP: Jan 10
Rprf: Jan 24

Not sure why there’s a review required for PoF as higher up in the notes it says MET.

GCMS Notes last updated Jan 24 whilst it was generated May 10
Look for ready to finalize comments before rprf in A,11.2.
If it's there then no worries.

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Called IRCC yesterday. AOR November 1st. Status is the same as the one I see in ATIP notes generated on April 17. Eligibility met in December, medicals passed, everything else not started. Nothing wrong with the file, just need to wait.
So I agree that it is way more than 20% of "special" applications.