+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
First, Game of Thrones finale, now Raptor's NBA run, which is going to be over tonight most likely.. Gotta find smth till next month to look forward to. Women's World Cup it will be I am guessing lol
Now with French Open over, I too will watch women's World Cup till Wimbledon starts.

I can feel it our wait is going to take atleast a month or two now.

walktime

Jun 10, 2019
aor 1 nov 2018
med passed 6 dec 2018
adr submitted 8 dec 2018

confirmed on web form that adr has been received, but in my account it was not updated.

it still shows today that we need additonal docs bla bla bla.

gcms notes received after 7 weeks on 21 may

medical - passed
eligibility - met
criminality & security - not started
office - cpc ottawa

again raised web form query, the reply was on 4 june 2019 - my officer is checking if i meet the eligibility (gcms notes shows i met eligibility). i feel like they are not taking us seriously or they are very tired all the time or they dont want to work for some reasons. god bless them

i have again raised web form query to give a reminder to my officer

my ppr will come for sure

it has been more than 220 days for me btw

OjideK

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just got off the phone with an agent and in words not used, I was told to get a life and maybe, I would be surprised soon with the golden mail, despite background, eligibility, and security still in progress.

In all this, I would continue to enjoy your beautiful comments and celebrate the liberated ones...

The watch continues...

#ValarDohaeris

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just got off the phone with an agent and in words not used, I was told to get a life and maybe, I would be surprised soon with the golden mail, despite background, eligibility, and security still in progress.

In all this, I would continue to enjoy your beautiful comments and celebrate the liberated ones...

The watch continues...

#ValarDohaeris
Time to just make peace with it and move on..

let's see when they decide to give us good news

Reactions: Upasana

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019

The watch continues...

#ValarDohaeris
#ValarMorghulis

Reactions: OjideK

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
I am applying for a tourist visa so that I can travel before my F1 visa expires in the US. (My Permane Residence AOR is 24 Dec. I'm outland)

The application asks me how long I am planning to stay in Canada.
Do I enter less than 6 months or more than 6 months?

Thanks!

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I am applying for a tourist visa so that I can travel before my F1 visa expires in the US.

The application asks me how long I am planning to stay in Canada.
Do I enter less than 6 months or more than 6 months?

Thanks!
Hmm, I am not sure if you would be successful. Sorry I don't want to be a bearer of bad news, but you will probably have a hard time convincing them about your intentions given that you already applied for permanent residence. Otherwise, I don't think it matters if you choose either.

Reactions: SithLord

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Hmm, I am not sure if you would be successful. Sorry I don't want to be a bearer of bad news, but you will probably have a hard time convincing them about your intentions given that you already applied for permanent residence. Otherwise, I don't think it matters if you choose either.
Even though I have a job offer both in India and in the US?? :\
I also have property... What else would be required?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Even though I have a job offer both in India and in the US?? :\
I also have property... What else would be required?
Well you said your F1 was expiring, so that is an issue. I guess if you can convince the visa office about your job offer in the US and you can get a work visa, it should not be a problem.