Passport Req..
5th march 2020
VISA ISSUED...
18 March 2020
LANDED..........
1st Sept 2020
Hello guys
Those who cross six months waiting
Did you have a lot of travelling in your travel history ?
Usually Travel history take a lot of time
I had only 1 travel history. Still waiting. 200 days.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I am able to login after trying few times..... Since tomorrow is Tuesday again.... Many in this group will have high hopes from ircc that they might send pprs....... And as a result der will be many posts full of anxiety in this forum..... This Will ultimately lead us to reach 1000 pages in this forum :) :)

Reactions: Upasana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am able to login after trying few times..... Since tomorrow is Tuesday again.... Many in this group will have high hopes from ircc that they might send pprs....... And as a result der will be many posts full of anxiety in this forum..... This is ultimately lead us to reach 1000 pages in this forum :) :)
No high hopes anymore for PPR tomorrow lol...

We are surely hitting 1000 pages this week.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I have made peace with it this time...... Since last 3 months the start of Every week brought new hopes..... Specially every Tuesday after my file moved to ip2...... Now I am just not hoping anything from ircc...... When I called last week the agent said that the security will take time coz its the third party who does security check..... And they have lot of backlogs .....
So I am not hoping for anything..... At least it would hurt my feelings less now......

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hello guys
Those who cross six months waiting
Did you have a lot of travelling in your travel history ?
Usually Travel history take a lot of time
9 trips to 6 countries (US, Croatia, Spain, Canada, Argentina and Uruguay), some because of leisure and some because of work. All of them for less than a month.

I don't actually think it's thaaaat much like to cause trouble, is it?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have made peace with it this time...... Since last 3 months the start of Every week brought new hopes..... Specially every Tuesday after my file moved to ip2...... Now I am just not hoping anything from ircc...... When I called last week the agent said that the security will take time coz its the third party who does security check..... And they have lot of backlogs .....
So I am not hoping for anything..... At least it would hurt my feelings less now......
Even I have made peace with it. Honestly, it's better that way less expectations. You move on with your life. Seriously, I doubt it's backlogs anymore. More like incompetent officers that have absolutely no clue what to do with these cases so they just keep them lying around and put blame on backlogs.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Even I have made peace with it. Honestly, it's better that way less expectations. You move on with your life. Seriously, I doubt it's backlogs anymore. More like incompetent officers that have absolutely no clue what to do with these cases so they just keep them lying around and put blame on backlogs.
I hope someone from ircc also reads our msgs in this forum.........