+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
My issue still persists. Yet to get a PPR, almost after 3 weeks of approval from Ottawa.

Background : FSW Outland applicant. AOR Nov 9th. After completion of 6 months I raised a CSE asking for the status. Got a response on 15th May, saying a decision has been made on my application and respective office will contact me. Then I called on 22nd May and the agent confirmed that my application has been approved but couldn't tell me when I'll get the passport request letter. Asked me to wait for couple of weeks as there can be backlog. Waiting since then. Even if I assume it was approved on 15th May, it's close to a month but no passport request yet.

Do I have any option to reach out to them other than raising CSE (anyway planning to raise one tomorrow ) or calling the agent ( last time the agent said she can't even send a reminder, since it's approved)?

Some of you here mentioned reaching out to the MP. Is it only for the inland applicant's ? I don't know which MP to reach out to. Our medical will expire on Sep 28th. So I believe we have to enter Canada before that. Now both me and my wife's company has a notice period of 3 months. Unless we resign in a week or two, we won't get release on time. Also we are hesitant to resign without a formal confirmation of the approval. Never expected to be in such a situation.
Hello

All you can do is wait as my file was approved on 8th may 2019 but I got pr email on 30th may 2019.
So just wait for it atleast you know your file been approved. Its a relief.
Good luck

Reactions: SGX

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
200 today. IP2 but seems it's review required .

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Completed 219 days :)
Ordered notes ?
I think iqas is the culprit as recently I saw few cases stuck because of iqas diploma outcomes.
Ur iqas report mentions length of program like one year of diploma?