+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

prk245

Jun 5, 2019
Website login page redirects to home page for me. Looks like they are experiencing some technical glitch.
Has happened before. Give it a day or so and it should be fixed. May be sooner.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Golden Email received
Best of luck everyone

AOR 2 Nov
Ghost update received 3 days ago
PPR received today ,, just NOW from London Visa office.

I have a query, my passport is going to expire in Sep 2019, should I apply for new passport and submit a new one to VO?
Congrats

Shar23

Jun 5, 2019
Hi guys,
My aor is Nov 22.Last week, I spoke with an agent and he told me that file is in extremely good condition and I should wait till mid June.
I just wanna know should I order gcms note or wait ?

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Was just on the phone with IRCC and the agent told me to check my application often and stay tuned for a message "very soon" LOL. Wonder what "very soon" means in IRCC terms.
Other than that, he confirmed that their is a glitch with their phone system and that some applications cannot be found. The applications themselves are fine, it is just the system that is malfunctioning.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Was just on the phone with IRCC and the agent told me to check my application often and stay tuned for a message "very soon" LOL. Wonder what "very soon" means in IRCC terms.
Other than that, he confirmed that their is a glitch with their phone system and that some applications cannot be found. The applications themselves are fine, it is just the system that is malfunctioning.
As per IRCC terms "very soon" could mean 1 month or more lol.

On May 9th, I was told it "shouldn't be long now" before a decision is made on my application. Still waiting for "shouldn't be long" moment :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: sumylili

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
Just now watched "Bharat" movie, a bollywood movie where a son is separated from his father and sister due to border conflict many years ago. Seriously, it is so hard when loved ones are separated due to borders.
Although no comparison with that story, but I am also waiting to be united with my loved one after PR. Such a painful and helpless situation to wait without any clarity.

P.s. - Sorry for irrelevant post. Just got super emotional

prk245

Jun 5, 2019
@prk245 the details inside my account have been changed
I saw some changes to the layout yesterday. basically the table listing all stages is gone and they just have text with some icons on it etc
but other that cosmetic changes there was nothing else that changed.
Can you log out and log back in just to make sure?
and if it persists, raise an issue with them.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Thanks a lot, for one moment, when i heard that automated message file not found, I thought its transferred to LVO. But talked to an agent, and my file is still at ottawa!

Firefly 18

Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27 Nov 2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
Passed
Hi guys,
Need some help to understand and unwind myself from this unpredictable Canadian processing timelines..
Spoke to a very rude CIC agent. He mentioned that "file is in queue to be reviewed by an officer" and when I tried probing more questions he was hesitant to give me more info if it's in RR , any red flags , final review etc and he cut me off and asked me to check the profile to get more details as he can't share any details with me.. duh! I am now really confused if the file is in under RR or under final review.. any thoughts? My criminality passed , background check is in progress..