+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
please advise ,,,,ADR request after 6 months takes the same time for processing file( 2-3months) as compare to ADR in the starting month of application or shorter?

Ppr-2019

May 27, 2019
Hey guys, I called CIC today and was told I may have to wait until Oct 1, 2019 to get my PPR. Till now my eligibility, criminality are both passed and only thing in pending is security check. She told me Oct 1 is the maximum date. But does anyone hear this similar date and have any idea why extra 4 months?

My AOR is Nov 11, 2018, inland and in Edmonton office
I think Edmonton office is the worst...I am also Inland, AOR Nov 18th and file getting processed in Edmonton...
My background check is still in progress and security not yet started..

Jen1111

May 12, 2019
I think Edmonton office is the worst...I am also Inland, AOR Nov 18th and file getting processed in Edmonton...
My background check is still in progress and security not yet started..
Oh my... I saw many PPR from Ottawa office this week but Edmonton is still sleeping. :(:(:(

acac_br

May 13, 2019
Hi guys,
Today I finally received the golden email!! I´m so happy that the long wait is over!
I´m an FSW-inland applicant (AOR 29th NOV), my application was in Montreal up until March/April ( I´m not sure because my notes haven´t arrived yet), but then it was transferred to Hamilton-On on May. Today, I received an email scheduling the interview for next week at Niagara Falls.
Thank you very much for this forum! Please, for those who are still waiting don´t lose hope, PPR is close!!

Lily-Buk

May 22, 2019
I received a request to pay biometrics fees today . I did biometrics in 2015 before coming to Canada as a student. My profile currently shows :
Date of biometrics entry: April 21, 2015
Expiration: April 21, 2025

Has anyone ever receive such request? Anyway I made the payment immediately

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
IS ANY ONE KNOWS? ,, I CALLED CIC FOR STATUS CHECKING ,,, ITS SAYING WE ARE UNABLE TO FIND YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE VALIDATE THE INFO FIRST ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THANKS

dorakush

Jul 19, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm not a totally silent reader here but I've had just minimal interaction.

I mentioned here yesterday that I had gotten my very first ghost update and @Hopeful007 said my PPR was coming soon and @Aquast also predicted I would get PPR today based on his/her timeline.

It finally came today, I have just checked my email for the first time today and lo and behold, there it was, the golden (final request) email staring right at me. My timeline is as follows

AOR Nov 27 2018
MEP passed 5 Jan 2019 (this just got updated on my profile today)
Biometrics requested 5 Jan 2019, submitted 8 Jan 2019
Absolute silence until.....
Ghost update 3 June 2019
PPR 4 June 2019

I will be submitting my passport on the 6th as tomorrow is a public holiday here, will update on the process and how long it takes.
Will also be here waiting for the good news from others especially @SithLord @Upasana @Priya0227 @shweta and others whose cases I've been following too.

I know at this point it sounds cliche but this thread has been of immense help during this waiting period. Hope everyone gets theirs in this month without delay. (can't believe I wrote all of this epistle, lol. sorry for the long post)

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
have a question.....
If ircc wants to verify my work experience with my employer through email......
What if my employer does not notice the email..... ??
Will they send the email again or the verification will remain pending?
Hello
If they really want to verify enployment for some reason then they will directly call the employer. They called mine 4 weeks ago and just asked about job duration, salary, responsibilties. Call was hardly for 2 minutes. My employer missed the call as they call from privatr number but they again called next day and luckily get hold of him. In case employer dont pick up at all in that case they send email.
I got ny pr on 30th may after that, as it was final thing to review.
I hope it helps.
Good luck

Reactions: Priya0227

uenkh

Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys,

So today I received my GCMS notes and it says review required for POF. It stated please review current vs average balance. Has anyone had similar experience? Should I send them new POF proactively through the webform if that makes things faster?

AOR: Nov 29
Med passed: Jan 10
RPRF request: Feb 1 (file has not been touched since then)
Primary office: CIO Sydney

Thank you all for your advice!