+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Aquast

Jun 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

So today morning I had made a post (first time) regarding a ghost update on your account but getting an email for electronic GCMS notes and wasn’t sure if they were linked. Anyways I doubt they are as the ghost update was for my PPR. I got my PPR email probably today as well (guess 9 hours after the GCMS note email)

To be honest, I am not sure when I got that ghost update because the last time I logged into my CIC account was last Friday (I think, or maybe Thursday) but I believe that ghost update must have been today.

Anyways, I wanted to start with the usual ‘Hi everyone, silent reader here and got my golden email and blah blah’ ( you know the usual you read and then roll your eyes, then smile, then read the story, then be like awww, then be happy for the person and then wish yours will come too; just like you are probably doing right now)

The thing is IT WILL COME. You just have to keep with the faith (that includes you sittlord) and worry less. Probably check you account once a week or every three days. The less you worry, the happier you’d be.

I am certain everyone in November should get theirs this week (the faith). Here’s my timeline if this helps anyone

CEC - Reside in Canada on PGWP
AOR - Nov 26
MEP - Jan 15
IP1 or IP2 - I have no clue because I didn’t really check my account for months. I think I always had ‘we are reviewing your eligibility’ and ‘we are processing your background check’ since I can remember tbh and that was probably far back in March when I logged in the first time after my MEP and after that I didn’t log in till end of April and then every week as I was getting close to the 6 months.
Ghost Update - June 3
PPR - June 3

Now if anyone has an answer to this that would be great. How long does it take to get your passport back if you send it to Ottawa. Travelling June 25 and not sure if I should send my passport or raise a web form explaining why I can’t send it yet.

Thanks everyone and Sittlord you are awesome. Including immigration guru. I hope and pray you all my November folks get theirs soon.

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
My notes has smth strange. The case analyst says s/he couldn't determine work period because employment letter didn't have an end date, therefore it's review required.

How can it have an end date if it says the person is STILL working??
Hello

Just update new refrence letter with wotk duration showing d/m/y to curretly working. That's what I did.
Thanks
Good luck

Manali Deshpande

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hello All,

I just got rprf request. When I followed the instructions to pay the fees , it is not accepting my email id and password. Do I have to create another account for the fee payment?

Thanks in Advance!

dorakush

Jul 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

So today morning I had made a post (first time) regarding a ghost update on your account but getting an email for electronic GCMS notes and wasn’t sure if they were linked. Anyways I doubt they are as the ghost update was for my PPR. I got my PPR email probably today as well (guess 9 hours after the GCMS note email)

To be honest, I am not sure when I got that ghost update because the last time I logged into my CIC account was last Friday (I think, or maybe Thursday) but I believe that ghost update must have been today.

Anyways, I wanted to start with the usual ‘Hi everyone, silent reader here and got my golden email and blah blah’ ( you know the usual you read and then roll your eyes, then smile, then read the story, then be like awww, then be happy for the person and then wish yours will come too; just like you are probably doing right now)

The thing is IT WILL COME. You just have to keep with the faith (that includes you sittlord) and worry less. Probably check you account once a week or every three days. The less you worry, the happier you’d be.

I am certain everyone in November should get theirs this week (the faith). Here’s my timeline if this helps anyone

CEC - Reside in Canada on PGWP
AOR - Nov 26
MEP - Jan 15
IP1 or IP2 - I have no clue because I didn’t really check my account for months. I think I always had ‘we are reviewing your eligibility’ and ‘we are processing your background check’ since I can remember tbh and that was probably far back in March when I logged in the first time after my MEP and after that I didn’t log in till end of April and then every week as I was getting close to the 6 months.
Ghost Update - June 3
PPR - June 3

Now if anyone has an answer to this that would be great. How long does it take to get your passport back if you send it to Ottawa. Travelling June 25 and not sure if I should send my passport or raise a web form explaining why I can’t send it yet.

Thanks everyone and Sittlord you are awesome. Including immigration guru. I hope and pray you all my November folks get theirs soon.
congratulations!! your timeline is similar to mine difference being I'm an outland applicant. I have also been in IP2 from the very beginning as I'm from a biometric country. I really hope your prediction comes true and I get PPR later today cos the wait tiring.

Reactions: seantung and Aquast

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Hello All,

I just got rprf request. When I followed the instructions to pay the fees , it is not accepting my email id and password. Do I have to create another account for the fee payment?

Thanks in Advance!
Yes, you need to register with your email ID first and then pay the fee

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Ircc has failed us in all our ideas, observations , predictions and gut feelings..... :)
They are working on their sweet pace.....
Some are getting ppr before the expected time and some are not getting even after getting ghost updates ....
So if der is anything that will help us to survive is....... To forget about ppr for some time.......
Be silent like many on this forum - perhaps then we might get it :)

Reactions: morcerf and Indu GP

priya93

Apr 27, 2019
Depends on the location. Toronto is pretty fast because Etobicoke office is pretty big apparently and they sometimes send people to Niagara Falls as well, whereas the whole Vancouver, Victoria are stuck with a tiny office in Vancouver. Some genius thought that was a great idea, YAY!
My file is located in etobicoke. however, more than 6 months have passed I have not received any update yet!! I have also lost hopes :(

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
My file is located in etobicoke. however, more than 6 months have passed I have not received any update yet!! I have also lost hopes :(
My timeline should give u some relief and maybe some more patience......
My file has completed 7 months today.... And I am still waiting.......

priya93

Apr 27, 2019
My timeline should give u some relief and maybe some more patience......
My file has completed 7 months today.... And I am still waiting.......
My timeline is even about to complete 7 months and still in IP1. I really don't understand what is IRCC doing with our files:(

sjrohit123

Apr 24, 2019
Got my ready for visa mail today :)

This forum has been really helpful, thanks everyone for supporting me throughout the journey. I hope all of you waiting for PPR hear the good news soon..hang in there :)

VO - Ottawa (Looks like Ottawa staff is coming back from Vacation ;) )

Quick question - I already have a canada tourist visa, so I don't need to send a passport for visa right?

-Rohit

kickoff2019

Jun 4, 2019
Hey folks,

Got my PPR today. Status was "Application Updated" in the morning and I got the mail at around 0730 IST. I am not quite certain about the terms used in this forum (IP1, IP2 etc..) but I have tried to provide some information about my application with whatever knowledge I have.

FSW Outland India
Dependants 2
AOR Nov 14
MEP/IP1 Not sure
ADR May 14 (IMM 5669), Submitted May 20
IP2 May 24
PPR Jun 4, CPC Ottawa

Never ordered GCMS notes, Never called CIC. Do let me know if anyone needs additional information. It is happening, hang in there! All the best!!

I discovered this forum only couple of months ago and am amazed by the community. Thanks much for all the information and positivity.