+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I got a response from Ottawa VO for the remainder that was sent on Friday :eek: That was lightning fast.

"Please be informed that your application is currently in queue awaiting final review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
So I got a response from Ottawa VO for the remainder that was sent on Friday :eek: That was lightning fast.

"Please be informed that your application is currently in queue awaiting final review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed."

Any idea about batch released by Ottawa

Any update if dey are going to issue pprs today??

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi guys!

From what I have noticed, usually the biggest batch of PPR comes the first week of every month. Hopefully Ottawa releases a big batch of PPR today too.

Also don't mind too much what your profile says. I have got my passports stamped and yet my profile is showing"your action is needed" (where it used to show submitted) because my passport request came in my EE account in form of Request of additional documents. However, when you open it it shows your application is approved.

I'm really hoping you all get your PPR this week!! Especially you @SithLord :D
My file I think is in Ottawa, November 10 AOR , still nothing

letsgo_canada

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018

Hi Congrats...can u please let me know how did u ask for a reminder to the Ottawa VO.

Everytime I call CIC ,they just read out the message I see in my account.

Any other way to know some more details by calling them?

Reactions: SithLord

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
My notes has smth strange. The case analyst says s/he couldn't determine work period because employment letter didn't have an end date, therefore it's review required.

How can it have an end date if it says the person is STILL working??

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
My notes has smth strange. The case analyst says s/he couldn't determine work period because employment letter didn't have an end date, therefore it's review required.

How can it have an end date if it says the person is STILL working??

Just reasons to delay process, my personal opinion (rant) :D

ramyapavaman

Apr 4, 2019
Hi I received my PPR and submitted my passport at vfs. Today I just received a message that my passport has been despatched and was advised to track it through the courier partner’s website. They haven’t given any courier tracking no. The tracking id vfs gave me while submitting the passport isn’t working with bluedart ref no / awb no.
Does anyone know how to track it ?
Hello,

The tracking number from VFS which u received in email/sms can be tracked on VFS site only:

Link: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018

Congratulations man, that's a good news. Hope you receive PPR this week.

matekaran

Jul 4, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
June 2017
Doc's Request.
January 2020
AOR Received.
15 oct 2018
Passport Req..