+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Hobbitfromshire

Apr 19, 2019
I'm just waiting for the final mail now
Man have I been following this thread consistently for your PPR update!! My husband thinks I am addicted to this forum LOL!

Anyway, I just wanted to convey that sometimes PPR messages come directly into account. You’ve been strong for a long time now dude, keep it going! Please please please check your account at least twice a week??

Waiting for your good news
A friend

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Seems like PPR next week
I hope for you too. Like a lot of people here one of the main reasons I’d follow this thread were for your posts. I’ve learned a lot from your posts and you’ve echoed the frustration I’d been feeling well.

I really hope you get your PPR soon. :)

Reactions: Inabt and SithLord

Amit#

May 28, 2019
i have seen a lot of people writing Ghost email received...
Not sure what that is...
Can someone please explain?

May 28, 2019
Hi guys,
My AOR is 19th Nov
I was fortunate to get through the IVR just now and spoke to an agent. He told me that my file is currently in New Delhi and he does not have any access to give me any kind of information on the file.

What does that mean?
I asked him if there is anything that I should be worried about to which he said nothing for now.
Would be great if someone could give me some insight on this

ZaraT

May 31, 2019
Hi everyone,

I've been following the thread for a while, but decided to join the conversation now to at least share some of my burden with fellow sufferers :)

AOR 10th November
Medical passed (sometime in December 2018)
No news until I recently received 3 consecutive ADRs (all to be provided in 7 days):
ADR 16th May - Military Service Details, uploaded on 17th May
ADR 23rd May - delaration imm5604e, uploaded on 28th May
ADR 30th May - Schedule A, CV and supplementary information for students form - I'm preparing this right now

I mean it's great to hear from them finally, but I'm emotionally exhausted with the waiting, uncertainty and all these ADRs I received lately.

Did anyone have similar experience or, better, some success stories after this kind of ordeal (with 3+ADRs) to share? :)

Thanks in advance and great to join this supportive community!

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hi guys,
My AOR is 19th Nov
I was fortunate to get through the IVR just now and spoke to an agent. He told me that my file is currently in New Delhi and he does not have any access to give me any kind of information on the file.

What does that mean?
I asked him if there is anything that I should be worried about to which he said nothing for now.
Would be great if someone could give me some insight on this
DM me if you'd like to be added to the NDVO whatsapp group

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hi everyone,

I've been following the thread for a while, but decided to join the conversation now to at least share some of my burden with fellow sufferers :)

AOR 10th November
No news until I recently received 3 consecutive ADRs (all to be provided in 7 days):
ADR 30th May - Schedule A, CV and supplementary information for students form - I'm preparing this right now

I mean it's great to hear from them finally, but I'm emotionally exhausted with the waiting, uncertainty and all these ADRs I received lately.

Did anyone have similar experience or, better, some success stories after this kind of ordeal (with 3+ADRs) to share? :)

The ADRs show that your file is being worked upon. I think only formalities of these ADRs are left - 1-2 weeks after you submit your last ADR, you should get your PPR.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
i have seen a lot of people writing Ghost email received...
Not sure what that is...
Can someone please explain?
It's ghost update. The status on your application changes to Application Updated but there is no update. It generally means that your file was worked upon.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Man have I been following this thread consistently for your PPR update!! My husband thinks I am addicted to this forum LOL!

Anyway, I just wanted to convey that sometimes PPR messages come directly into account. You’ve been strong for a long time now dude, keep it going! Please please please check your account at least twice a week??

Waiting for your good news
A friend
Thank you for the support. But I believe it may be a long wait, sadly :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I hope for you too. Like a lot of people here one of the main reasons I’d follow this thread were for your posts. I’ve learned a lot from your posts and you’ve echoed the frustration I’d been feeling well.

I really hope you get your PPR soon. :)
Thank you

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

AOR 10th November

I received 4 ADRs although one of those was for RPRF so technically just 3 ADRs. The last 3 ADRs happened in a span of 1 week.

19th Apr - RPPF(uploaded same day)
23rd Apr - WES ECA Copy (Uploaded same day)
26th Apr - Employment records & Income proof(Uploaded on 29th Apr)

There has been no update since then. Although, on 9th May during my call to IRCC I was told eligibility - recommended pass and the officer is waiting for BG Checks to complete before he can make a final decision

Still waiting...

I'm not sure but I guess since you were still under 6 month period, the updates were happening fast. Will have to see how they proceed with your case from here on.