+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

aniaddala

May 24, 2019
Just a matter of someone picking up your file for final approval to send the PPR email.
Hang in there. Hopefully it’ll come soon :)
Thanks and Awesome then, hopefully it will come soon. Ottawa should wake up atleast now and clear all the November AOR backlogs!!!

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Thanks and Awesome then, hopefully it will come soon. Ottawa should wake up atleast now and clear all the November AOR backlogs!!!
At least there are movements on Ottawa applications. There has been complete silence on my application since the 12th of December when I passed my medical and provided biometrics. No ghost update or anything. Found out my file was transferred to London on the 16th of April and it’s an even bigger black hole now. The agents are unable to see my file so they can’t give me an update. London office does not answer emails or web forms even though they say they will respond to all emails within 28 days. So as of right now - I’ve crossed 6 months and I have absolutely no idea at all what’s going on and what to do.

May 13, 2019
Don't think so. The last batch I remember from Ottawa was on May 14th. This place was flooded!!!

PPR this week were all sent individually.

Looking at how things are moving, I feel next batch could be around June second week. Obviously they will have to release one for December folks to maintain the "6-month trend"

Sadly, there is nothing really we can do and just wait for these officers to come back from their summer vacation.
SithLord-- how do you know when the "batches" are sent out? Is there a scheduled date for when PPR is sent out? Or is this based on trends you've noticed based on people from this thread?

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
I believe her housing loan will have no impact on POF because that's a secured loan.

Now for the rest, your net balance should be greater than the debt owed and that should form you basic 6 month average balance for Canada.
Meaning, she should have a balance of 5 lakhs which is equal to debt plus another 5-6 lakh(which I believe is the required fund for single applicant)?

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
So
Today I got another ghost update and nothing changed in my account...
2 ghost updates last week and third ghost update today......
What am I supposed to understand?
I hope that means they’re finalizing your application. Hopefully today or Monday - fingers crossed :D:D

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hi guys,
Need your help/guidance in my case.
my details :
AOR :26-Nov-18
MEP Done: 04-Jan-19
Eligibilyy : under

After that, there was no update on my case. I called IRCC last month and was told everything ok with my file.
but after crossing 180 days when I called, I was told by an agent that a case officer has put a comment for "eligibility not met" and deducted certain points from my application because of not providing sufficient PR residence proof on 30-Jan-19.
I am claiming sibling PR points as my sister is in Canada and to show her residence proof I uploaded her "Ontario Card" but the agent told I needed to upload her utility/credit card bills. I instantly uploaded the proofs through CSE web form on 28-May.
Since there was no ADR on the case, there is no way of tracking the status of my uploaded documents neither I received any confirmation from the IRCC about the new documents.
I have ordered my gcmsnotes on 8-May still waiting for them.

Any idea how should I proceed forward as they have put "eligibility not met" but on the application status is still shows eligibility under review.

Thanks for any guidance
Hello
Dont stress i knew guy who's elibility was not met due to NOC mismatch and he came to know by notes and then uploaded new reference letter with corrected NOC without any ADR asked by case officer and he got pr yesterday.

So as far as you rectify it, it will be alright.
Good luck

Reactions: Upasana

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
So
Any update is good update. Atleast you know they are working on your file. You will get ppr soon. Dont stress.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
They can finalize it today and you can get the email tomorrow morning hopefully :)
Well I really hope this time it is true....... Coz last week I became pretty confident about getting ppr after 2 ghost updates...... But since I got nothing ..... This time I doubt if this ghost update is going to bring me any good news

OjideK

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Well I really hope this time it is true....... Coz last week I became pretty confident about getting ppr after 2 ghost updates...... But since I got nothing ..... This time I doubt if this ghost update is going to bring me any good news
Dnt loose hope. Its closer than you think

Manpreet3

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
So
That's a really good sign; wish you get it next week :)
Also, how do we get to know that file has been updated, like where does it show?